Just did it!!!!!!!!!!

EddiesMuseEddiesMuse Posts: 389
edited July 2009 in The Porch
I just booked my flight and bought tickets for both Seatlle Shows!!! My first Seattle trip and Im going by myself but Im so excited, i can hardly stand myself. Just had to share with people who get it.
Sometimes "Majority" just means all of the Fools are in Agreement.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    congrats! hope you enjoy the show(s)!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • riCotokYoriCotokYo Posts: 159
    EddiesMuse wrote:
    I just booked my flight and bought tickets for both Seatlle Shows!!! My first Seattle trip and Im going by myself but Im so excited, i can hardly stand myself. Just had to share with people who get it.
    thats awesome!!
  • rawpixelsrawpixels Posts: 912
    EddiesMuse wrote:

You're going to love Seattle. I'm going, too, but this will be my 2nd time. I just hope it doesn't rain every day like it did last time I was there.
    One man stands alone awaiting
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn
  • allmyrivalsallmyrivals Posts: 228
    I've done the same thing. I have never flown in my life! This is HUGE for me. It kinda feels like the trip i've been waiting for all my life, and thought it would never happen. First things first though.....Toronto just weeks away. Then Seattle !!!! Lets Rock!

AMR
    EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0031
    WHAAHYEAH!!
  • fortyshadesfortyshades Posts: 1,834
    I wish I was able to do that... Enjoy!!! :D
  • TangerineTangerine Posts: 880
    Good for you (and the others who are lucky enough to make the trek)! Enjoy the shows :)

We had saved up $1100 in our change jug for when PJ finally decided to play Seattle proper (we actually labelled the jug "PJ in Seattle $$") but had to cash it out about 2 months ago to pay for car repairs and put the rest down on one of our cc's figuring they'd play there in 2010 and we'd have plenty of time to resave that cash...guess we were wrong :(

But we are going to the 10/30 Philly show which will be significantly cheaper seeing we can drive, and will only be staying two nights so I can't complain too much :mrgreen: But I have to say PJs timing was impeccable, shouldn't they have known our financial circumstances and that we needed several more months to re-save all that $$??!! :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry to stray off topic, everyone have a GREAT TIME!!! :D
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    EddiesMuse wrote:

YAY!!!!

I'm so happy for you, I know how much you wanted this... so this makes it fair game to talk about upcoming shows without getting poked in the eye right? :P

xo
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    How fun for you! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • EddiesMuseEddiesMuse Posts: 389
    EddiesMuse wrote:

YAY!!!!

I'm so happy for you, I know how much you wanted this... so this makes it fair game to talk about upcoming shows without getting poked in the eye right? :P

xo

Of course!! :mrgreen:
    Sometimes "Majority" just means all of the Fools are in Agreement.
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    EddiesMuse wrote:
    EddiesMuse wrote:

YAY!!!!

xo

Of course!! :mrgreen:

LOL! :lol:
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    I'm doing the same, it should be an incredible time. We only live once...
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?