Options

Ticket's already on EBAY

blazedoutbeeblazedoutbee Posts: 239
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Some douche bag named allstartickets ca check it out! These scalpers should be shot on site!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Some douche bag named allstartickets ca check it out! These scalpers should be shot on site!

Those have been on Ebay for the past couple of days, those are tkt brokers.. who always manage to get tickets from venues small and big, in big arenas from season ticket holders and smaller venues like the Center have people that buy seats for all year round, so it was kinda expected.. his prices are ridiculous though I would never pay that amount...
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    Saw some asshole selling 1 ticket for $800. That is bad karma, you don't steal someone else's joy!
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    edited July 2012
    Post edited by Fahka on
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Those have been on Ebay for the past couple of days, those are tkt brokers.. who always manage to get tickets from venues small and big, in big arenas from season ticket holders and smaller venues like the Center have people that buy seats for all year round, so it was kinda expected.. his prices are ridiculous though I would never pay that amount...
    Yep, probably from season ticket holders. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    Maybe someone managed to buy 1 pair of tickets, but with the glitch their debit card was charged for 10 pairs of tickets. Knowing that they had already sent out there mortgage, car payment, insurance, electric, gas, water, telephone, and cable, and all of those checks will be returned NSF, they are just trying to make back all those fees, plus the late payments, etc.
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    wolfbear wrote:
    Yep, probably from season ticket holders. :)

ticket brokers will openly brag about how they "make deals with ticketmaster" to get numerous (as in alot) tickets before these tickets are made available to anyone else. a few may come from season tickets holders selling them to brokers but certainly not most of them.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    albawild wrote:
    Maybe someone managed to buy 1 pair of tickets, but with the glitch their debit card was charged for 10 pairs of tickets. Knowing that they had already sent out there mortgage, car payment, insurance, electric, gas, water, telephone, and cable, and all of those checks will be returned NSF, they are just trying to make back all those fees, plus the late payments, etc.
    post of the day right here. good job.