Options

Temporarily Out Of Stock?

blazedoutbeeblazedoutbee Posts: 239
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Did anyone score a poster today when it said Temporarily Out of Stock? Just curious how many assholes held posters in there cart? People are such pricks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    What?
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    Did anyone keep hitting refresh and then get a poster is what I am asking. What to know for future reference, if temp out of stock means that possibly there are more posters, tickets, etc. left over of not.
  • Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    I was lucky enough to be off from work today and in at 10am on the dot but it was already listed as out of stock. I kept trying until almost 1:50. I never saw the buy button come back up once in that entire time.
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    I dont think they had that many, I logged in at 12:58pm and refreshed at 1:00pm exactly saw Buy put in my cart and went through without any problems :) but a friend of mine was trying at the same time as me and she got temporarily out of stock :(
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,864
    I got temp. out of stock from the time it went up tp tthe time it was sold out. Having 100's of people all hitting refresh relentlessly must be a nightmare on the servers.

Oh well win some lose some...AND I WON SOME VIC TIX so never bitter again for not getting something
  • Options
    Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    I was lucky enough to be off from work today and in at 10am on the dot but it was already listed as out of stock. I kept trying until almost 1:50. I never saw the buy button come back up once in that entire time.

Everything you said exactly describes me today from work to 1:50 to no Buy button. Was up once on the dot but that was it.
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    i saw temp out of stock...
    but it was after i bought 1!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    i don't see how what you said was even possible. how could you hit refresh and end up with a poster in your cart if you never saw the buy button? just luck of the draw that one. i did what a bunch others did and didn't come away with one. no worries. there's always next time!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    Did anyone score a poster today when it said Temporarily Out of Stock? Just curious how many assholes held posters in there cart? People are such pricks!
    It's all a game of chance....
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027

ahh, yes , many people are of the upright section that defines us as men.

PRICKS!!!!!!!! i love that word.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel