ORPHAN

Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
just got back from this movie...

without giving anything away...

WHAT THE FUCK?!? :shock:

one of the best done horror film ive seen since the exorcist as far as acting and plot... i wouldnt say it was really enjoyable per se like some silly slasher flicks - had some seriously high anxiety and frustration throughout the entire thing - but i would recommend it to anyone who wants to be seriously uncomfortable... i hesitate to say scared... just really fucked up :?
"Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• IrishJamIrishJam Posts: 307
    sounds good...the wife will be climbing all over me so..and thats never bad :D
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    just got back from this movie...

without giving anything away...

WHAT THE FUCK?!? :shock:

one of the best done horror film ive seen since the exorcist as far as acting and plot... i wouldnt say it was really enjoyable per se like some silly slasher flicks - had some seriously high anxiety and frustration throughout the entire thing - but i would recommend it to anyone who wants to be seriously uncomfortable... i hesitate to say scared... just really fucked up :?

couldnt sleep and this was on last night so i tuned in. big fan of vera famiglia or however you spell that last name. i really enjoyed it. yeah, it wasn't scary. it was just, as you said, really fucked up. the twist towards the end was pretty cool.

one thing i hate about those movies, though, is that there's always that one dumb ass chracter who NEVER for no good reason listens to common sense. i am looking in your direction peter sarsgard!
    www.myspace.com
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I saw this on cable. It was pretty good.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    libragirl wrote:

you have cable?!?!?! :o
    www.myspace.com
    libragirl wrote:

:?:
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    libragirl wrote:
    libragirl wrote:

:?:

what's your cable like? how many channels do you have? i have friends who have like 20 some channels now!
    www.myspace.com

what's your cable like? how many channels do you have? i have friends who have like 20 some channels now!

:evil:
    libragirl wrote:

:evil:

oh, sorry. you have less than 20 channels?
    www.myspace.com