Options

Payment Processed

BEnglish017BEnglish017 Posts: 455
edited July 2009 in The Porch
Just wanted to warn everyone the payment was processed for the new album on my bank account. Just in case you are kind of low on money and didn't realize it like me. I was really surprised because doesn't it usually wait until shortly before we get the goods? Kinda weird I thought. At first I was hoping that this meant we were getting the stuff early but that's just wishful thinking.

Sorry if someone has already posted this, I didn't see it if so but it's 6 in the morning and I was up until 1:30 so I am not fully here yet.
Lexington 4.21.03, Chicago 5.16.06, Cincinnati 6.24.06, Lollapalooza 8.5.07, Virginia Beach 6.17.08, Camden 6.19.08, Camden 6.20.08, East Troy (PJ20) 9.3.11, East Troy (PJ20) 9.4.11, Wrigley 7.19.13, Pittsburgh 10.11.13, Cincinnati 10.1.14, Lexington 4.26.16, Wrigley 8.20.16, Wrigley 8.22.16, Wrigley 8.18.18, Wrigley 8.20.2018, Fenway 9.4.18, New York 3.30.20, Nashville 4.2.20, St. Louis 4.4.20, Bourbon & Beyond 9.17.22, Indianapolis 9.10.2023
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Just wanted to warn everyone the payment was processed for the new album on my bank account. Just in case you are kind of low on money and didn't realize it like me. I was really surprised because doesn't it usually wait until shortly before we get the goods? Kinda weird I thought. At first I was hoping that this meant we were getting the stuff early but that's just wishful thinking.

Sorry if someone has already posted this, I didn't see it if so but it's 6 in the morning and I was up until 1:30 so I am not fully here yet.

I dont know if they do that with all items (waiting til goods are shipped) for the SDE of Ten Santos posted to be aware that they would be withdrawing the funds before it ships, I dont think it posted right away but it definately posted way before we had the SDE shipped to us.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    BEnglish017 - I just checked my account online and didn't see funds withdrawn for the pre-orders yet.

Thank god, though... if they did yesterday, I'd be in trouble! ;) 37.82 as of yesterday and hubby's UIA just came in this morning. :P Those overwithdrawn fees are ridiculous!

They'd better do it right now if they need to withdraw my funds! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the heads up and hopefully for those who are low on money can seek additional funds to back up.

Like you, I thought they probably wouldn't do it till early September - which I felt safe in ordering 2 copies of LPs and CDs. :P (I really probably should have ordered only one copy of each...but I got greedy. :| )
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    Thanks for the info.

I checked my account after reading this thread and the payment on my account was processed today too.