Options

MSG Ten Club already sell out?

mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I've been in Syracuse for 2days w/o internet connection, when i went to the 10c site, they (the tickets) aren't available, only the Tampa shows. If so, when is ticketmaster making the MSG seats available?
"Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MrStyles420MrStyles420 Posts: 272
    both shows sold out in like 45 minutes give or take because of the site crashing.
    TM goes on sale I think april 12th.
    '06- Irving Plaza (What a way to see my first PJ concert), Albany, Hartford, Camden I & II, East Rutherford I & II, Pittsburgh

'07- THE VIC!!!, Lollapalooza (Chicago)

'08- Virginia Beach, Camden I & II, Washington D.C., MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield I & II,
    EV NY I & II, Newark, DC I & II
  • Options
    mdigenakis wrote:
    I've been in Syracuse for 2days w/o internet connection, when i went to the 10c site, they (the tickets) aren't available, only the Tampa shows. If so, when is ticketmaster making the MSG seats available?

That's some pretty bad timing my friend
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • Options

Yeah,
    then he comes on here and FREAKS ME OUT, by saying "only the TAMPA show is left" ... and i'm like, peeing my pants, because i am buying both Tampa and WPB tomorrow when money hits my account.

Don't DO that, man!
    Jesus.

FYI
    Tampa
    West Palm
    Columbia
    VA Beach

ALL still available.
    Don't panick folks.
    False alarm.
    Lol.
    :D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    Yeah,
    then he comes on here and FREAKS ME OUT, by saying "only the TAMPA show is left" ... and i'm like, peeing my pants, because i am buying both Tampa and WPB tomorrow when money hits my account.

Don't DO that, man!
    Jesus.

FYI
    Tampa
    West Palm
    Columbia
    VA Beach

ALL still available.
    Don't panick folks.
    False alarm.
    Lol.

Hahaha, i imagine there was a few seconds of extremely nervous mouse clicking going for you :D It's good that you put the APB out though haha.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

• Options
    Hahaha, i imagine there was a few seconds of extremely nervous mouse clicking going for you :D It's good that you put the APB out though haha.

Fla may go down as some good shows.

Msg is always good but they will play their favorites.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    Fla may go down as some good shows.

Msg is always good but they will play their favorites.

They'll probably play favorites on night 1 as usual and get into some rare stuff night 2. At least that seems to be the norm. Florida would definitely be fun though.....just a little far for me this summer

"She fell funny"

• Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Livenation says tickets go on sale 4/11.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    my laptop wouldn't connect to the hotel's wireless signal. I almost launched the laptop across the lobby. This blows. The ticketmaster tickets go on sale at 10am and i'm working at 10am. That blows hard.

-Greg Dulli

• Options
    Yeah,

Don't DO that, man!
    Jesus.

FYI
    Tampa
    West Palm
    Columbia
    VA Beach

ALL still available.
    Don't panick folks.
    False alarm.
    Lol.

sorry, i was pretty pissed at the time and i may have left a few facts out.

-Greg Dulli

• Options
    PrlJam27PrlJam27 Colonia, NJ Posts: 346
    They'll probably play favorites on night 1 as usual and get into some rare stuff night 2. At least that seems to be the norm. Florida would definitely be fun though.....just a little far for me this summer

that was totally the opposite in '03. The first night was definatly the "more rare" show. Lowlight, Breath, Gimme Somw Truth (full band), Sonic Reducer, Crown of Thorns