Options

Outside Lands Festival - HOTEL DISCOUNTS

jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
edited July 2009 in The Porch
Just got this blast from the folks at Outside Lands for those coming to see PJ ...

Kimpton Hotels - Outside Lands Music Festival Kimpton Hotels are offering concert attendees a 25% discount on rooms booked for Outside Lands Music Festival. Rate code: OLF

http://www.kimptonhotels.com/hotels/hot ... cisco.aspx

Joie de Vivre Hotels are offering Outside Lands Music Festival attendees a 25% discount on rooms booked during the Festival. Reserve a Joie de Vivre discounted hotel room.

http://www.sfoutsidelands.com/festival/hotels.php

https://reservations.ihotelier.com/area ... oCode=LAND
"You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    maybe during tour time, there should be a TRAVEL forum for people to share their travelling needs ... because posts like this get wiped off the front page with a quickness with the 1,000th thread about The Fixer or the 2,000th thread about "Is there going to be a Philly 3?"
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,392
    I live less than a mile from the park. I got three big couches and a sweet view of the Pacific. I got discounted rates... $25 per couch per night and I'll even stoke you out with loud PJ wake up music so you aren't late for the show. If your cool and wanna stay with SF's biggest Jam Man... PM me. I love meeting new PJ friends. If I met you in Maui... your stay is free.

-Force.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,996
    TipJammer wrote:
    I got three big couches and a sweet view of the Pacific. I got discounted rates... $25 per couch per night and I'll even stoke you out with loud PJ wake up music so you aren't late for the show.
    I just pulled $15 on Priceline for TipJammer's couch- anyone else get anything cheaper? :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    TipJammer wrote:
    I got three big couches and a sweet view of the Pacific. I got discounted rates... $25 per couch per night and I'll even stoke you out with loud PJ wake up music so you aren't late for the show.
    I just pulled $15 on Priceline for TipJammer's couch- anyone else get anything cheaper? :mrgreen:

WIth the promo code i just entered for you LukinFan... your stay is FREE. You are more than welcome to stay.
  • Options
    TipJammer wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    TipJammer wrote:

WIth the promo code i just entered for you LukinFan... your stay is FREE. You are more than welcome to stay.
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Damn, I wish I could make the trip out there. I would LOVE to visit cali one of these days.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Dude... $175 Miami to SF. Make the trip. The line up is the shit.... Friday at least. Will be the first time back on the polo fields since Ed got sick in 95... My first PJ show. Gonna be a pretty unreal night. And if you play golf... I am hosting a golf tournament on Saturday. Would love to have you play in it.
    :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
  • Options
    TipJammer wrote:
    Dude... $175 Miami to SF. Make the trip. The line up is the shit.... Friday at least. Will be the first time back on the polo fields since Ed got sick in 95... My first PJ show. Gonna be a pretty unreal night. And if you play golf... I am hosting a golf tournament on Saturday. Would love to have you play in it.
    :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
    I'm in Tallahassee- without even looking it up, I guarantee that it will be double that. Tallahassee is at the top of the state (basically South GA) and Miami is down at the bottom :(

I looked into Philly airplane tickets.

Tally to Philly on Priceline $300

Ft. Lauderdale (right next to Miami) to Philly on Priceline $150

Edit: oh, and trust me, you don't wanna see me play golf :lol::lol::lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com