Options

Just talked a guy at Kufala about cd orders; don't panic

coach pjcoach pj Posts: 215
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Just spoke with a guy who works for Kufala about my order because I have only received one set and I ordered all of the boots on cd. He said that the band just approved the mix of the bonnaroo show and that one will ship in a couple of days. They still do not have the approved masters from Hartford or Mansfield. Everything up to those shows should be shipped within the next week. He did say that the D.C. show sounded awesome. If you want to check your order they have a website with a phone number to call. The guy was totally cool and said these were all really good sounding shows. Hope this news eases some minds. Peace
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    coach pj wrote:
    Just spoke with a guy who works for Kufala about my order because I have only received one set and I ordered all of the boots on cd. He said that the band just approved the mix of the bonnaroo show and that one will ship in a couple of days. They still do not have the approved masters from Hartford or Mansfield. Everything up to those shows should be shipped within the next week. He did say that the D.C. show sounded awesome. If you want to check your order they have a website with a phone number to call. The guy was totally cool and said these were all really good sounding shows. Hope this news eases some minds. Peace

thanks for the info :)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    What is the deadline to buy the hard boots?
    "Goddamn Romans. Sure know how to make a ... drum room." --Matt Cameron
  • Options
    coach pjcoach pj Posts: 215
    What is the deadline to buy the hard boots?

Their website, according to the person I spoke with, were going to sell them at least through the rest of the summer, he did not know of a specific cutoff date.
  • Options
    Phew! I am a bit broke, so some breathing room will help a lot!!
    "Goddamn Romans. Sure know how to make a ... drum room." --Matt Cameron
  • Options
    If they're approving the mix, does that mean that the shows were mixed after the fact? And if so, why can't they fix the crappy WPB and Tampa mixes?