2009 Pearl Jam Fan Pre-Parties & Fundraisers!

Comments

• ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    anyone interested in taking on LA? ;)
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Thanks Wishlist Foundation! I can't wait it is getting closer to some fun :P
    info for Salt Lake updated
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • pouch15pouch15 Posts: 436

What do I need to host one? Im maybe interested in hosting LA on october 7th?? but it depends on my flight, I dont live in the US
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,573
    Thanks Wishlist Foundation! I can't wait it is getting closer to some fun :P

Me too! :mrgreen:
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    Does anyone know what is going on for LA 1 and 2 yet ???

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    hey monkey, please mark me down as someone that will be helping with the SLC pre party... I'm ready to help :)
    pjtaper wrote:
    hey monkey, please mark me down as someone that will be helping with the SLC pre party... I'm ready to help :)

done
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Hey good people,
    I live in LA and my brother and I have tickets for 9/30 and 10/7. If you guys want to get together those days, let me know. Citywalk has many places we can hang out and have a few drinks. Hell, while not tailgate if you guys want to get there early enough. Let me know who might want to hang out before the show. if not the saddle ranch,jillians, hard rock cafe and camachos all have happy hours before the show starts if you want to get warmed up. Let me know, I'm a local and will be happy to answer any question if I can about the area. Stay safe and see you at the show.
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    thanks bud! see you peeps there, can't wait!!!!!!!
  • pjtaper wrote:
    thanks bud! see you peeps there, can't wait!!!!!!!

Chips and dip?????
  • Where are all the L.A. people?
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
    krzzzymary wrote:
    Where are all the L.A. people?

@ the simpsons universal studio's ride! :P
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    $25,259 + Vancouver for this tour so far...

F'ing incredible :shock:
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Foxy Mop wrote:

that is not a small number!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966

is there going to be some sort of fundraiser before the LA shows?
  • Foxy Mop wrote:

Congrats to all you hard workers up there, that is absolutely phenomenal! A big shout out to our western neighbours for a job, well, even better than well done. Way to GO! :D
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Elzar wrote:

is there going to be some sort of fundraiser before the LA shows?

there is not a fundraiser, but a few people are meeting up at Karl Strauss before each show. If anyone is interested in just donating cash money, I can make sure it gets to Wishlist!!

• bwordbword Posts: 74
    Foxy Mop wrote:

That's great Laura!!! You guys have done such a fabulous job...makes me super proud to be a PJ fan!

Will I see you in LA or SD?

Brenda
    Ripple in still water when there is no pebble tossed nor wind to blow...
    Foxy Mop wrote:

Mama mia!! That's a Spicy Meatball! :D
  • Just wait till Philly... :mrgreen:
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • I'm sorry LA is soooo lame. If a Pre-Party fundraiser gets worked out, I am more than happy to help on any day that you need me! Just let me know.

So excited about how much Wishlist has raised!!! Vancouver surprised me, it was awesome, especially the ticket bidding war!! (-;

Thanks to everyone!
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
  • LukinTimer wrote:
    I'm sorry LA is soooo lame. If a Pre-Party fundraiser gets worked out, I am more than happy to help on any day that you need me! Just let me know.

So excited about how much Wishlist has raised!!! Vancouver surprised me, it was awesome, especially the ticket bidding war!! (-;

Thanks to everyone!

yeah that was intense hey? glad you had fun in vancouver!!

I am also curious about LA pre activities. where is this strauss place? in the mall thing?
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Yeah, I think it is in the mall thing (City Walk). I think they are still charging full price for beers. Is there going to be a happy hour anywhere??
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    RM215145 wrote:
    Yeah, I think it is in the mall thing (City Walk). I think they are still charging full price for beers. Is there going to be a happy hour anywhere??
    there's happy hour at the Karl Strauss between 4 and 6.30: $3.50 good beers.

there might be a pre-party there on the last day, but not certain yet.. if you have anything to donate, that'll be welcome.
    I'll be bringing a Camden 1 08 poster as well as a The Fixer UK limited single CD.
  • VH123058VH123058 Posts: 151
    Universal City has a few places to go before the show and have a few drinks. The best place so far is Howl at the Moon, across from Karl Strauss above Tony Romas. $2,house lager and full bar. Opens at 6pm, so there is no crowds. Thats what my brother and I did on 9/30. Check it out, see you there on 10/7.
    LA 4 Fundraiser is happening!!!

100 Universal City Plaza
    Universal City, CA 91608
    (818) 753-2739

Procceds to benefit Global Inheritance
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • LA 4 Fundraiser is happening!!!

100 Universal City Plaza
    Universal City, CA 91608
    (818) 753-2739

Procceds to benefit Global Inheritance

Our last-minute effort still raised around $2200 :-)

• WOOHOO! That's awesome. Well done!!! :)
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • Congrats..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”