Options

Is Mansfield June 28th a confirmed show?

patchesHoulihanpatchesHoulihan Posts: 42
edited April 2008 in The Porch
I bought tickets via ticketmaster for this show as well as fan club tickets.... but I never saw any confirmation on the website that this was indeed added.
Sure it was nice of PJ to offer fan club tickets to this show... But it is really odd.... Ticketmaster and the venue probably apply the condition that the first show must sell out in order to add the second... Anyway we all knew that the second show was gonna happen... so why the maybe?

My two cents....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    arhoopsarhoops Posts: 110
    yes, the show is confirmed... most if not all of us who bought 10c tix for the 28th got a confirmation that the show will go on.
    i only own my mind- i am mine.

Detroit 2- 2003, Toledo- 2004, Grand Rapids- 2004, Kitchener- 2005, London- 2005, Hamilton- 2005, Toronto 1- 2006, Toronto 2- 2006, Grand Rapids- 2006. Cleveland- 2006, Detroit- 2006, Lollapalooza- 2007, Mansfield 1- 2008
  • Options
    stillalivejlpstillalivejlp Massachusetts Posts: 76
    I'm wondering, too. I did the pre-sale reservation and never got a confirmation e-mail (due to stupid Comcast not letting Ten Club e-mail get through). But, I sent an e-mail to Ten Club through my work e-mail and still haven't gotten a reply. It's making me worried!
    Dante: "You hate people!"
    Randal: "But I love gatherings. Isn't it ironic?"
  • Options
    arhoopsarhoops Posts: 110
    It Is Confirmed!
    i only own my mind- i am mine.

Detroit 2- 2003, Toledo- 2004, Grand Rapids- 2004, Kitchener- 2005, London- 2005, Hamilton- 2005, Toronto 1- 2006, Toronto 2- 2006, Grand Rapids- 2006. Cleveland- 2006, Detroit- 2006, Lollapalooza- 2007, Mansfield 1- 2008
  • Options
    they have the show down for the 28 on the tweeter crenter website...........
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    arhoops wrote:
    yes, the show is confirmed... most if not all of us who bought 10c tix for the 28th got a confirmation that the show will go on.

exactly.
    i too got my confirmation.

if you put in a reservation and did not get a confirmation, i would check your email trash/junk bin...sometimes 10c emails inadvertently go there. and if you still don't have it, can always email 10c and check into it.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    stillalivejlpstillalivejlp Massachusetts Posts: 76
    10 Club replied to me. It's confirmed.
    Dante: "You hate people!"
    Randal: "But I love gatherings. Isn't it ironic?"
  • Options
    OatsdadOatsdad Posts: 72
    You bought tickets on TM but you don't know if the show's "confirmed"? Since when did TM sell tickets to unconfirmed shows? :confused: