Options

Soundgarden Reunion

jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
edited July 2009 in The Porch
I don't know if this has been posted, but i found this on the KROQ website. I had heard some rumors but not seen any sources prior to this.

"Soundgarden almost reunited for a one-off show at Seattle’s Crocodile Café a few months ago. Three-quarters of the band played, minus Chris Cornell. The rumors are in full swing that Cornell will be joining his band mates for a full-on reunion.

In a recent interview with British mag Kerrang! At the download fest, Brent Smith of the band Shinedown dropped hints that he’s heard the news, saying, “There's talk of a reuniting of Soundgarden in the States soon. I know actually someone specific who told me that, who is actually specifically in their organization. Kinda told me that they're talking about it.”

So it may not be coming from Cornell’s crooning, gravelly throat, but the news does support other recent rumors. It has been reported from a source close to the band that a full reunion tour with all original Soundgarden members is being planned for 2010."
"There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    yeah over a month late man ;p
  • Options
    jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    I BrisK I wrote:

I thought that might be the case. I never see this shit because of the flood of threads all related to the same three topics.
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    jordn6971 wrote:
    I BrisK I wrote:

I thought that might be the case. I never see this shit because of the flood of threads all related to the same three topics.
    there's a big thread about it over in the "other music" forum
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    jordn6971 wrote:
    I BrisK I wrote:

+ fucking 1.

Don't blame you, however this is not pearl jam related so you shouldn't look here anyway ;)

I like how the london show only has about 2/3 threads.
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Nothing planned but maybe a box set with some unreleased stuff and B-sides: http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/i ... -releases/
    Brian
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    I BrisK I wrote:
    jordn6971 wrote:
    I BrisK I wrote:

+ fucking 1.

Don't blame you, however this is not pearl jam related so you shouldn't look here anyway ;)

I like how the london show only has about 2/3 threads.
    +1
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”