Options

Still in the Queue!!!!

Waves4to6ftWaves4to6ft Jerz Posts: 108
edited July 2009 in The Porch
Yeah, tix prob sold out 5 min ago and I'm still in the queue, how bout u???
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I got through but there isn't much worth finding...
  • Options
    footsteps38footsteps38 Posts: 100
    absolutely insane. in que at like 958 and now page cannot be displayed or network timout on 3 different computers and 4 web browsers. its soo annoying this BS.. well at least TC isnt this bad
    Bob
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    ive been waiting almost 20 min in queue...i almost wanna start over but i guess "ill lose my virtual place in line" that hasnt gotten me anywhere the last 20 min
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    LukinbigrichLukinbigrich Philadelphia, PA Posts: 21
    Google Chrome had me in and out in less than 4 mins!
  • Options
    SwantonSwanton Posts: 77
    I've been in line since 9:55 . . . still waiting.
    You will try.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    edited July 2009
    absolutely insane. in que at like 958 and now page cannot be displayed or network timout on 3 different computers and 4 web browsers. its soo annoying this BS.. well at least TC isnt this bad
    Yo man
    http://ev15.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerc ... =&appCode=

re open your browser and try this for night one
    night two is already in the far 400s

just pulled 302 for night one
    not bad at all
    Post edited by Get_Right on
  • Options
    does searching for both shows at the same time affect you? ticketmaster used to shut you out if you did that.
  • Options
    PJRock75PJRock75 Posts: 868
    :lol: ...this is cracking me up, seriously....we are the joke!! I'm gonna stay in queue as long as I can just to see how long they would actually dick someone over. 15 minutes and counting!!
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    kicked me out after 12 minutes of queuing. i'm not going to complain... but i would like to.
  • Options
    melva02melva02 Posts: 298
    Window that's been in the queue since 9:45 is doing nothing. Window that I put in the queue at 10:00:09 is doing nothing. Window I just opened is doing nothing. How the hell does this queue work?

People getting tickets, what time did you click the link or the buy button?
  • Options
    DropTheMerchDropTheMerch Posts: 23
    edited July 2009
    This is Rucking Fidiculous!!!!!
    Post edited by DropTheMerch on
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    PJRock75 wrote:
    :lol: ...this is cracking me up, seriously....we are the joke!! I'm gonna stay in queue as long as I can just to see how long they would actually dick someone over. 15 minutes and counting!!

25 minutes and counting
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    i clicked buy at 951---still waiting....ive had other windows going in IE and Chrome too.
  • Options
    im at work too....bosses are pissed
  • Options
    If this doesn't make as all feel like suckers, I don't know what will. I truely believe some sites are rigged for the brokkers benefit....I've already given up on the idea of getting good seats, I just wanna see how long this BS takes and what they actually offer after this wait.

It's all in good fun though....seriously, it is. Everything works out so have fun with this BS 8-)
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    melva02melva02 Posts: 298
    All my windows just went to 404s. If it's sold out, at least I can say, I only wasted 30 passive minutes instead of the 90 stressful refreshing minutes it took the 10C to sell whatever teeny fraction of the tickets they had. But give me Ticketmaster over all this bullshit any day.

So do I spend this $169 on Guster, Cake, or what? Maybe Kings of Leon. That $ would almost cover flying to NY to see Wilco tomorrow night if I didn't already have plans all weekend.

Melissa
  • Options
    T-Bone 82T-Bone 82 Posts: 398
    absolutely brutal. Luckily a friend of mine got 6 tix to the 28th. I have 2. I wanted the 30th, but I guess I should be happy with this. Can't believe I couldn't get through though.
    "Darkness comes in waves, tell me, why invite it to stay?"
  • Options
    leenecleenec Posts: 46

you are so right! I was in queue for a while...Downloaded google chrome...got right in. bought tickets..the other site i had up was still in queue..thanks for the advice!
  • Options
    There is something really shady going on. I was trying to help my friend get tickets. We both live in Philly. The site was crashed completely from 9:55AM till now. Meanwhile, my friend in NYC was able to get himself a pair of tickets, and then i contacted him and asked if he could get two more for my friend. He logged right back into the site and grabbed two more. Meanwhile, all of my friends in Philly are still in the queue.
  • Options
    HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    im at work too....bosses are pissed

You should fire your bosses. ;)
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • Options
    nadja_veddernadja_vedder Posts: 291
    Swanton wrote:
    I've been in line since 9:55 . . . still waiting.

me too!!! :(
    "makes much more sense, to live in the present tense"
  • Options
    2 shows purchased..4 min.
  • Options
    SwantonSwanton Posts: 77
    I'm in Houston, TX and I've been in the gueue for over 30 minutes now. So, I'm getting bent over as well and I'm waaaay outside of Philly.
    You will try.
  • Options
    UncleNeilUncleNeil Posts: 120
    32 minutes in queue. cmon, is this a joke.
    Bridge Benefit 99, 01, 03, 04 (EV), 06
    Las Vegas 03, 06, MSG I & II - 2008
    Halloween Philadelphia, MSG II 2010
  • Options
    cbbjrcbbjr Posts: 233
    leenec wrote:

you are so right! I was in queue for a while...Downloaded google chrome...got right in. bought tickets..the other site i had up was still in queue..thanks for the advice!

I tried Chrome, Opera, Firefox, and IE. No luck with either of them. Luckily a friend's efforts were fruitful.
    98-KC; 00-Indianapolis, StL, KC; 03-KC, DC; 04-DC; 06-Camden2, DC, Pittsburgh; 08-DC; 09-Chicago1, Spectrum3; 10-DC; 13-Baltimote; 16-Chicago1; 18-Seattle2; 22-NY
  • Options
    Im using Opera...nothing still.
  • Options
    footsteps38footsteps38 Posts: 100
    I have every type of browser up and logged into different servers in the United states (NY, CHI, and Washington DC and still nothing. Im sure its sold out by now but ill still wait in the que.......
    Bob
  • Options
    nadja_veddernadja_vedder Posts: 291
    I was just able to get in and this is the message I got after requesting 2 tickets:

"Unable to secure seats at this time. Here are a few things you can try:
    If the event is taking place today, visit the venue Box Office. Tickets are not available for online sale within a few hours of the start of an event due to credit card security protection but may be available in person.
    If you selected a specific seat location or price, try switching to "Best Available".
    Change the quantity of tickets you are requesting.
    Check back often. Additional tickets are sometimes made available closer to the date of the event. "

:cry:
    "makes much more sense, to live in the present tense"
  • Options
    jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    I just picked up one in section 209.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,532
    UncleNeil wrote:
    32 minutes in queue. cmon, is this a joke.

Is it your connection? I can still get right through, and grab seats if I wanted to.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission