Options

I could really use the fixer

DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
edited July 2009 in The Porch
so i'm 17 years old and today my girlfriend broke up with me after just about a year of dating. just so much to leave behind. a year is a fucking serious amount of time for a 17 year old. it came out of nowhere. crushed would be an understatement. but the timing for the fixer to come out couldn't be more perfect. i need monday to come around. "if something's gone, i'm gonna fight to get it back again" what a coincidence. i could really use this uplifting song so much. the music from this band never turns it's back on you. if the rest of the lyrics stay with that trend this song can connect with me extra fast. just felt like sharing ...
2006: Hartford
2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
2011: Ed Solo Hartford
2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Drop The Leash 10Drop The Leash 10 Posts: 7,011
    edited July 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSJxvi767kQ

PS: my phones still on man.
    Post edited by Drop The Leash 10 on
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
  • Options
    surprised it hasn't leaked yet!
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    so i'm 17 years old and today my girlfriend broke up with me after just about a year of dating. just so much to leave behind. a year is a fucking serious amount of time for a 17 year old. it came out of nowhere. crushed would be an understatement. but the timing for the fixer to come out couldn't be more perfect. i need monday to come around. "if something's gone, i'm gonna fight to get it back again" what a coincidence. i could really use this uplifting song so much. the music from this band never turns it's back on you. if the rest of the lyrics stay with that trend this song can connect with me extra fast. just felt like sharing ...

sorry to hear that, man. Hang in there. Before you know it, you'll have the whole ablum too.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,016

God that's bloody awful, here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic7KH1PpbMY
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options

sorry to hear that, man. Hang in there. Before you know it, you'll have the whole ablum too.

thanks .. yes! and shows! cant wait for that. this definitely was major buzz kill of all the great pj news lately .. but doing my absolute best to think of these positive things.
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Just wait a few more years.. think of all the bitches you'll meet at the bars. ;)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,313
    LukinFan wrote:

God that's bloody awful, here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic7KH1PpbMY
    +1
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”