Options

AIC and Spectrum

PEARLJAM NJPEARLJAM NJ Posts: 42
edited July 2009 in The Porch
What's up. I'm lifelong PJ fan but new here. Just curious, is anyone an Alice in Chains fan (atic) like me and is anyone going to the new mini tour? I know it's not Layne but i'm so devoted and I saw them 3x last time they were around. William does a good enough job and the songs are sooo great, but anyway. Why is the Spectrum such a special place to a lot of people besides Flyer fans??? It's a dump, it's not intimate, and i'm not sure why it holds any special place in PJ's heart. Just curious, love you all
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    becuase the spectrum has sooooo much history. stanley cups, nba champoinships, boxing, and not to mention all the incredible bands that have played there. it may be a little old and dirty, but it is an amazing arena
  • Options
    Rotten JoeRotten Joe Posts: 32
    Why do you think they are tearing it down?
    Seriously,I have been to many,many shows there,its where I saw the majority of the shows I've been to.
    It has a ton of history,Hendrix played there as well as The Doors,thats how old it is.
    The PJ shows there are going to be incredible,but also overcrowded,God help you if you have to take a piss.
    Dont break the seal!