Options

****Official "Ticket Needed/For Sale for PHILLY" Thread****

Comments

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,548
    edited October 2009
    cutz wrote:
    I have a "EXTRA" pair for 2 PHILLY shows: Oct. 27th and Oct. 31st. And of course, i'm selling for FACE VALUE, to a fellow 10 CLUBBER. Please send me a PM, and i'll give you more details.

Thanks............CUTZ

Sorry, but the TICKETS for the OCT. 31st show, are SOLD. I still have the pair, for the OCT. 27th show................CUTZ
    Post edited by cutz on
  • Options
    bump :)
    "Music for me is one of the more healing art forms. I think anybody can put on a pair of headphones and put in a disk or play a record and have it change them." - Jeff

Viva la vinyl.

PJ - 10/4/96, 9/4/98, 8/4/00, 8/6/00, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 10/6/04, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 10/31/09, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/29/13, 10/30/13

Ed Solo - 7/8/11 (shook Eddie's hand!)
  • Options
    Need single 10-31 for club member who missed presale due to work obligations. Please pm if you can help her. Thanks.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    pretextpretext Posts: 1,294
    For Sale: 2 non-10c tix for 10/27. These can be had as singles or a pair. I have the hard tix already in hand.

Wanted: 1 ticket for 10/31. Can be 10c or not.

PM if interested/can help.

Thanks!
  • Options
    jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    I am looking for one 10c on the 27th or 28th.

Thanks,

John
  • Options
    Looking for one ticket to 10/30 show. Have one 10C ticket for 10/27 show to trade. Please PM if interested.
  • Options
    Bump for a single 31st ticket please.
  • Options
    release00release00 Posts: 346
    Just looking for 2 to 10/30 now

thanks

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:jason.richard08@gmail.com">jason.richard08@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
    "So much it dont show"
  • Options
    Ok so I caved and am now going to Philly for the last 2 shows. I've had so much SHIT to deal with this year that I NEED these 2 shows. Even people I talk to on here really have no idea whats been going on with me. Mostly resolved now thank goodness :).

Anyways I need a single ticket (preferably 10C) for the 30th...and it IS for myself.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:zlagg@hotmail.com">zlagg@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> or you can pm me here. :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    I have a pair of tix for the 28th. Section 219 Row 21 Seats 9&10

$154.00 plus what ever shipping method you prefer.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:rollan54@hotmail.com">rollan54@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
    TDR
  • Options
    I need a single for 10/30 PLEASE!
  • Options
    Looking to trade two ten club 10/31 for two 10/30 (ten club or non ten club). If not, looking for 2 10/30 to purchase. PM me please
  • Options
    I have 2 for 10/28 to unload - face value

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:johnmichaeldavis@gmail.com">johnmichaeldavis@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    EvergreenEvergreen Posts: 492
    I decided, insanely after the San Diego show, to book a flight to Philly. I was lucky in finding tickets for the 31st, and a hotel room, but I still need a ticket for the 30th. I am coming solo. I.CANT.GET.ENOUGH.

I would take two, three, whatever, I'll share, I'll buy food, drinks.

:mrgreen:

I know this is a hell of a long shot. That's what I get for going back to a hotel room, drunk, after a face melting Pearl Jam show in the vacinity of a beach, and getting on USAirways.com.
  • Options
    Nice work Evergreen....sounds very familiar to someone else i know....aka me
    "So much it dont show"
  • Options
    KartsKarts Posts: 116
    edited October 2009
    Looking for one ticket either for the 27th or 28th

Just got back from 8 shows on the west coast and can't get enough!!

Thanks all
    Post edited by Karts on
  • Options
    I have two tickets for sale, unfortunately cannot make the trip to Philadelphia as I had hoped to. Not fan club tickets. Looking for face value.

Weds Oct 28, Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia. Section 411A, Row 3, Seats 1 & 2.

I have been in the fan club since the 90's but have never posted in the forum before. Hello everyone!
  • Options
    iamrockmusiciamrockmusic Orlando, FL Posts: 443
    Looking for a single to 10/30
    Also looking for 3 together (I know, long shot) for 10/31

Thanks!!!! PM me if you can help.
    Mesa 11/7/93 - Charlotte 10/4/96 - DC 6/14/98 - Raleigh 8/31/98 - Knoxville 9/6/98 - Columbia MD 9/18/98 - DC 9/19/98 - Columbia MD 9/4/00 - Phoenix 10/21/00 - Raleigh 4/15/03 - Phoenix 6/7/03 - Philadelphia 5/27&28/06 - DC 5/30/06 - Las Vegas 7/6/06 - San Diego 7/7/06 - LA 7/9&10/06 - Gorge 7/22&23/06 - Chicago 8/5/07 - PJ20 9/3&4/11 - Jacksonville 11/24/12 (EV) - Orlando 11/27/12 (EV) - Brooklyn 10/18&19/13 - Charlotte 10/30/13 - Memphis 10/14/14 - Ft Lauderdale 4/8/16 - Miami 4/9/16 - Jacksonville 4/13/16 - Hampton 4/18/16 - Chicago 8/20&22/16
  • Options
    release00 wrote:

Did you do the same thing? I literally went back to my hotel in san diego high as a kite and booked a flight.

*sigh*

You only live once...God, music is such a fucking addictive drug.
  • Options
    release00 wrote:

Did you do the same thing? I literally went back to my hotel in san diego high as a kite and booked a flight.

*sigh*

You only live once...God, music is such a fucking addictive drug.

not quite the same but close. I went to the Chicago shows and then a month later I went out and got wasted and bought my plane tickets to Philly. I have zero regrets and will never have a regret when it comes to Pearl Jam. You only live once is absolutely the way to think when it comes to this sort of thing

also, I'm still looking for 2 tix to 10/30

thanks

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:jason.richard08@gmail.com">jason.richard08@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
    "So much it dont show"
  • Options
    Hello need 2 for 10/30 any help? Thank you!
    1996: Randall's Island, NY - 2
    2003: Uniondale, NY
    2006: East Rutherford, NJ - 1
    2008: NY, NY - 2
    2009: Philadelphia, PA - 1,2,3
    2010: NY, NY - 1,2
    2013: Brooklyn, NY - 1,2
    2016: Philadelphia, PA - 2
    2016: Boston, MA - 1,2
    2016: Chicago, IL - 1

EV
    2008: NY, NY - 1,2
    2009: Albany, NY - 1
    2009: Philadelphia, PA - 2

• Options
    dl152203dl152203 Posts: 212
    edited October 2009
    I have fan club pairs of seats for sale for Wednesday and for Saturday shows at the Spectrum.
    My fan club member is 308XXX, which is okay but not great. I usually end up mid floor or middle wings. I am requesting payment in advance so that the buyer can't back out. I will be going to both shows, got box seats with Premium Seating, the reason for selling these seats is that I did not want to chance being on the floor with my 5 foot tall wife. Since I am going to the show, we can meet in the parking lot before the show. I live relatively close to the Spectrum and work from home. I can pick these up as soon as the ticket window opens for the day. (should be around 2:00pm). Don't contact if you don't want to pay in advance. I will give you all of my contact information if we make a deal. I would love to deal with someone local to Philadelphia (I live in Center City around 12th & South). This is important, I will only sell to someone who will take both pairs, If you only need the tickets for 10/31, I'm not your guy. PM if you have a question.
    Post edited by dl152203 on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Ok...this is really lame, BUT I came across tickets for the 30th and I had to get two. I am coming solo to the shows, and would love to share the THIS show with a like minded fan that I can have some fun with. :D

I am 40, act 25, have a 21 yr old son, married, drink, smoke, and spend the entire concert singing, jumping, dancing and *squeeing* and will probably grab your shirt and pull at certain moments, give you an "I love you man" hug, possibly cry during certain songs. Also, I am a liberal tree hugger from the west coast and will argue politics. I am 100% addicted to this band, they are my drug of choice and I can never get enough. I am a long time fan...since '91 and I will get drunk and tell you about the times that they have saved me. :lol: I usually end up barefoot and if there is water around, I will end up in it.

Tickets are face value...section 202, rows 1 and 2, seats 17 and 18...yeah, they are piggyback.

IT"S GONE!
    Post edited by Evergreen on
  • Options
    jerjer Posts: 28
    PM sent
  • Options
    Ok...this is really lame, BUT I came across tickets for the 30th and I had to get two. I am coming solo to the shows, and would love to share the THIS show with a like minded fan that I can have some fun with. :D

I am 40, act 25, have a 21 yr old son, married, drink, smoke, and spend the entire concert singing, jumping, dancing and *squeeing* and will probably grab your shirt and pull at certain moments, give you an "I love you man" hug, possibly cry during certain songs. Also, I am a liberal tree hugger from the west coast and will argue politics. I am 100% addicted to this band, they are my drug of choice and I can never get enough. I am a long time fan...since '91 and I will get drunk and tell you about the times that they have saved me. :lol: I usually end up barefoot and if there is water around, I will end up in it.

Tickets are face value...section 202, rows 1 and 2, seats 17 and 18...yeah, they are piggyback.

Alright EVERGREEN888!!! I'm glad to see that you ALSO scored for the 30th. I don't think you'll have any problems ,getting rid of that EXTRA ticket.
  • Options
    cutz wrote:

Alright EVERGREEN888!!! I'm glad to see that you ALSO scored for the 30th. I don't think you'll have any problems ,getting rid of that EXTRA ticket.

Can you believe it!!! I am 100% set for everything...and it started with you, well, it actually started with the insane flight getting, but you were the first open door, and then it all just fell into place. I.CANT.WAIT!!!
  • Options
    cutz wrote:

Can you believe it!!! I am 100% set for everything...and it started with you, well, it actually started with the insane flight getting, but you were the first open door, and then it all just fell into place. I.CANT.WAIT!!!

KOOL deal!! I see, that you ALREADY got rid of that ticket. I hate to tell you, i told you so, but i did tell you would have NO problems getting rid of that ticket> :lol: But, man that was FAST!> :lol:

Glad i could HELP you out: a LITTLE bit ;)
  • Options
    I_Am_MikeI_Am_Mike Posts: 222
    thought i had the section 209 ticket sold but the buyer flaked. please people, if you say you want the ticket please follow through and stop stringing me along. from here out, i'll consider the ticket sold to the first to PayPal. though i'd love to get what i paid on ebay for it, i'll take the best reasonable offer. PM me.

new edit: another flameout on my section 411A ticket. its available for face value. please people, lets act like adults.

thanks,
    mike
  • Options
    pretextpretext Posts: 1,294
    edited October 2009
    EDIT: No need.
    Thanks.
    Post edited by pretext on
  • Options
    I have 2 extra, for sale, for Oct. 28 at the Spectrum. Section 311. $140 for the pair. that is below face value.