Options

Ohio Offical!!!!!

dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Last night, I ran into this guy, who knows this girl who dates the cousin of the friend of the brother, whO has been seen in contact with the daughter of the dad who is best friends with the Agent's neighbor of a man who also works with a talent agency and knows someone who knows someone who said that someone said that Pearl Jam will be in Ohio!

You heard it here first....SNOOTCHIE BOOTCHIES!
Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AFJAMMERAFJAMMER Posts: 51
    dirtyT wrote:
    Last night, I ran into this guy, who knows this girl who dates the cousin of the friend of the brother, whO has been seen in contact with the daughter of the dad who is best friends with the Agent's neighbor of a man who also works with a talent agency and knows someone who knows someone who said that someone said that Pearl Jam will be in Ohio!

My wife is japanese and I got the same story from her about a Tokyo show, only it is the daughters mom who is friends with the agents neighbor.
    9/1/00
    5/28/06
    7/6/06
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    Only Ferris Bueller knows
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
    this is not funny......at all
  • Options
    Carlos DCarlos D Posts: 638
    ovechkin8 wrote:
    this is not funny......at all

Ha,I thought it was pretty good.
    It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
    But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Options
    Gremmie95Gremmie95 Posts: 749
    dirtyT wrote:

Yeah, I know that chick. She has herpies.
  • Options
    Gremmie95 wrote:
    Yeah, I know that chick. She has herpies.
    RIGHT,.....SHE GOT THEM FORM THE GUY WHO ONCE KNOW EDDIE'S AUNT'S FRIEND WAITER SHE HAD ONE TIME!
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,543
    "Mikey got with Sharon, Sharon got Sheriee
    She was sharin' Sharon's outlook on the topic of disease
    Mikey had a facial scar and Bobby was a racist
    They were all in love dyin' they were doin' it in Texas
    Tommy played piano like a kid out in the rain then he lost his leg in Dallas,
    he was dancin' with the train
    They were all in love with dyin' they were drinkin' from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain"

SO,...PJ in Ohio/08 bitches!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:

LOL!

Which is why PJ is giving Texas the shaft. A Big. Fat. Shaft.
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:

NICE!