Options

THE FIXER.....JUST ON MLB ALLSTAR GAME

Comments

• Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    sgossard3 wrote:
    finally tracked it down! great stuff! more to it than i thought... i mustve just not noticed it cause eds voice in the background is such second nature to me :D

ill probably listen 20 or 30 more times now :lol:

actual link: http://www.savefile.com/downloadmin/215 ... bb7f9f21a4
    (dunno if its not safe to post here or what? it was on the tv so i dont see why not)
    That link is not downloading an mp3, just an html link.
    my bad... pasted the link after i d/l it... fixed now... and norm had it right
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    OffHeGoes132OffHeGoes132 Posts: 594
    I really cannot wait to hear the whole song. Sounds very positive, with EXCELLENT production - pure BOB. Thank God he's back in the mix. Thank you guys for the link!
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    God I love this board!! Good work team

Wow that is a completely different sound than I thought
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:

yah its no wonder they smothered that shitty leaked version from the commercial shoot... that gave me a waaay different opinion than the beefy brendan version

• Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    "When something's gone, I want to fight to get it back again."

Well that clears up the lyrics.
  • Options
    StickmanJamStickmanJam Posts: 425
    how are you guys getting that link to work? It's just an html file when I DL it that can't be played.
    MSG 7/8-7/9/03 -- Boston 9/28/04 -- Hartford 5/13/06 -- Boston 5/24-5/25/06 -- MSG 6/24-6/25/08 -- Hartford 6/27/08 -- Philly 10/31/09 -- Hartford 5/15/10 -- Boston 5/17/10
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    DonJon wrote:

yah its no wonder they smothered that shitty leaked version from the commercial shoot... that gave me a waaay different opinion than the beefy brendan version

Yeah I always had my suspicions that the Showbox version was different/altered.

Lyrics sound strong
  • Options
    DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    edit the name and delete the html part. if your mac right click, get info
  • Options
    how are you guys getting that link to work? It's just an html file when I DL it that can't be played.
    should be a button on the bottom of the page that will start the d/l

• Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,659
    DonJon wrote:
    Amen brother. I haven't been around for a while and it's so nice to be able to jump right back in and still get the love from everyone. You're a great bunch here.
  • Options
    bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,072
    My opinion...

Get ready to welcome more noobs.

This has a VERY CATCHY chorus...and people are gonna be singing along...loudly.
  • Options
    eds on right now with oversized sunglasses

oh wait... nvm

• Options
    bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,072
    Also if I may add...we all just got teased like Axl Rose's hair in the Welcome to the Jungle video.

BRING ON THE FIXER!!!!
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    sgossard3 wrote:
    eds on right now with oversized sunglasses

oh wait... nvm

That 360 stage is the coolest fucking thing ever. I am so pissed I can't make the Soldier Field show I bought tickets for :(
  • Options
    bobasfeet wrote:
    Also if I may add...we all just got teased like Axl Rose's hair in the Welcome to the Jungle video.

BRING ON THE FIXER!!!!
    YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAAAAAH! :o

• Options
    bobasfeet wrote:
    My opinion...

Yep I totally agree. The 4 people OI just forwarded it to....3 responded with "gee thats very radio friendly"

As long as they do a KOL Ill be happy. As much as Id like them all to myself I reckon there will be some new fans from this album
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    bobasfeet wrote:
    My opinion...

Yep I totally agree. The 4 people OI just forwarded it to....3 responded with "gee thats very radio friendly"

As long as they dont do a KOL Ill be happy. As much as Id like them all to myself I reckon there will be some new fans from this album
  • Options
    gjemselgjemsel Posts: 77
    smobee wrote:
    Can someone tell me what time this happened?! I recorded allstar game not even knowing a new PJ clip might be on there!

I was looking for the time too, anybody?

Thanks! :)
    . . . and in the aching night under satellites, I was not received. --CC
  • Options
    Anyone hear the clip again? They played the first half into the commercial, with less talking from the announcer.
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Anyone hear the clip again? They played the first half into the commercial, with less talking from the announcer.

I did, right after the Ryan Howard strikeout.... 8-)
  • Options
    Yeah, sounds a little like "Hail Hail" to me, and was it just me or was Eddie groaning "uh huh, uh huh"
  • Options
    aw man! now i need to search desperately for this clip :D

any longer? or just less talking?

• Options
    Yeah, sounds a little like "Hail Hail" to me, and was it just me or was Eddie groaning "uh huh, uh huh"

Yep
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:

you and me both lol
    Strange thing is...when I heard the other clip...I realized I DID hear it when it aired...just didn't clue in that it was PJ haha.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:

No, it was a very short clip. IMO nothing worth investigating. Gotta have good ears to hear it really....
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:

It was like, only the first half of the clip.. so like 5 seconds. lol
  • Options
    cheryl23cheryl23 Posts: 10
    Awesome! I'm so excited! That was a nice added bonus to the great game.
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906

Im not hearing "Hail Hail"
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    DeadmanDeadman Posts: 786
    I knew there was a reason to watch all the post game crap! The longest playing set to highlights! I can't believe they even announced the song and release date! That was pretty wild. This song sounds freakin' great already...
  • Options
    TallGuyCMTallGuyCM Posts: 328
    Sounds like it could have been an Avocado b-side...is it ok to have been not crazy about it? Or is everyone gonna stone me to death for that?

For god sakes have some discretion, people. Just because it's Pearl Jam doesn't mean it's gold. I hope it is, but I'm realistic when something's not great.