mods...any chance of 2nd buy after so many hrs?

2»

Comments

• ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    had no plans to go but just bought night 4....couldn't look at that buy button any longer!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • lurkinlurkin Posts: 77
    lurkin wrote:
    a selfish request, but i have to ask...is there any way 10c might release unsold presale tickets to those who've already purchased their 1 pair, say after going unsold for more than 12 hrs or something like that?

thanks for all you folks do, sorry to sound like a greedy soul, i really am totally over the moon with the chance to see the boys again.

bumping like the fan that i am
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    yeah lets do this...there's probably like 2 sets left :roll: :P :shock: :mrgreen:
  • AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    people who held out for the 4th show will be so pissed if that happens!

They shouldn't be. If the remainder of the 4th show tickets are put up for grabs, they will be EXTREMELY difficult to get. I'd say 75% of the members who got show I, II, or III will be trying for them. Who knows how many are left -- maybe 100, tops?

Those who waited for the fourth show obviously really wanted that show for a reason, so they shouldn't be upset having got their show of choice and not having to battle extremely low odds to get them.

I hear ya both. Fuck it, open the tix back up for second chance buyers!!!!!!!!
    c'mon 10c...even you didn't think they'd still be available at this time...let's gobble them up! :D
  • walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    edited July 2009
    norm wrote:
    c'mon 10c...even you didn't think they'd still be available at this time...let's gobble them up! :D

"Pre-sales for any available tickets will remain open until Thursday, July 16th at 5pm PDT."

Even if they do decide to open up remaining tickets to members who have already bought tickets, you have to figure it won't be until past the above date/time.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
    norm wrote:

"Pre-sales for any available tickets will remain open until Thursday, July 16th at 5pm PDT."

Even if they do decide to open up remaining tickets to members who have already bought tickets, you have to figure it won't be until past the above date.

hmmmmm
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    ComeToTX wrote:
    had no plans to go but just bought night 4....couldn't look at that buy button any longer!

Man I had night 2 in my cart for awhile and I thought and I thought and it was so tempting to go out there and then come back for ACL and then I just had to let them go. Sucks.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    lurkin wrote:
    a selfish request, but i have to ask...is there any way 10c might release unsold presale tickets to those who've already purchased their 1 pair, say after going unsold for more than 12 hrs or something like that?

thanks for all you folks do, sorry to sound like a greedy soul, i really am totally over the moon with the chance to see the boys again.

mercy bump to catch the mods eye maybe
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,443
    I think thats very fair

release the hounds!
    norm wrote:

Even if they do decide to open up remaining tickets to members who have already bought tickets, you have to figure it won't be until past the above date/time.

this is a great point. hoping they'll maybe let them go after that, but before sat. public sale