Any New Yorkers traveling?

manhattanmanhattan Posts: 258
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I'm thinking of going to a couple of other shows since my MSG seats will probably be lousy. Is anybody going south to get a chance at a better seat? If I do it, I will have an extra ticket (10C #106xxx).
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    not anymore south of camden, nj.

And, i think i may have to finally go further north then Hartford this time around and experience a boston pearl jam show.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    I'm going to Hartford for sure. Might do Camden. Thinking about Mansfield but probably not. MSG twice is really all thats on my mind!!
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    not anymore south of camden, nj.

And, i think i may have to finally go further north then Hartford this time around and experience a boston pearl jam show.

do it! i wish i could!! i saw 4 amazing shows in boston:

07/03/03
    07/11/03
    09/28/04
    09/29/04

i wish i could have gone there in 06 and i wish i could do it this time, but it's just not gonna happen. i can't complain though. i'll be seeing two ev shows and i'll be doing both msgs and hartford.
    "and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri
  • surfponcesurfponce Posts: 71
    Don't come to Florida!!!
    dean stirk
  • I would think 106xxx would get decent seats. esp. if the 10% rule is accurate.
  • yakko69yakko69 Posts: 131
    I'm from Long Island, and will be going to MSG I &II, Camden, Hartford, and Mansfield....even though I work Mon-Fri in a school. Gonna have to pull some long drives at night to make it home for work the following mornings. It's well worth it!
    ...44 shows...and counting....