Options

My friends are awesome

Blue11Blue11 Posts: 200
edited August 2008 in The Porch
My friends and I had a bachelor party over this past weekend for me. We played golf, had a lot of drinks and had a lot of fun. After the round of golf on Saturday, we went back to the cottage and relaxed for a few minutes. I went to town with 2 of my firends to get some snacks and cigarettes. When we got back, I was about to light up a smoke and out of the corner of my eye, I saw a framed Toronto Klausen 06 above the mantle. I went nuts, I have been looking for this poster for 2 years trying to work out some trades. I always thought they were a bit too pricey to buy so I always wanted to trade for it. I can now take this off my wanted list and in my collection.

My fiancee's bridesmaids got us a Tom Thompson print. He's part of the Group of Seven painters in Canada and we've always wanted to add another one to our collection as well. Friends are great.
" All the stars in the sky, thought you were up in mine
Still I wonder, I wonder......" "Black" tag 09-16-2005 Ottawa

Toronto 2003, Kitchener 2005, Montreal 2005, Ottawa 2005, Toronto II 2006, Albany 2006, Hartford 2006, Camden I 2008, Camden II 2008, Washington, D.C. 2008, Toronto 2009, Chicago I 2009, Columbus 2010, Noblesville, 2010
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,752
    What no stripper??? Your friends aren't THAT great...

I kid. Congrats (on the poster and the impending nuptuals).
    I smile, but who am I kidding...