Options

Thank you 10C for the Easy Ticket Purchasing!

Sane MarySane Mary Posts: 223
edited July 2009 in The Porch
Got right in, tickets popped up after a few refreshes, right in my box, and easy checkout without delay. (Hope I am as fortuneate at noon) Nice job 10C!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,179
    BS
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Sane Mary wrote:
    Got right in, tickets popped up after a few refreshes, right in my box, and easy checkout without delay. (Hope I am as fortuneate at noon) Nice job 10C!
    great
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    BS is right.. I was online way ahead of time and the page wouldn't load and now its sold out. Really f*ed up.... I live in Seattle. I should be able to go to this show.
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me.."
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,160
    Sane Mary wrote:

+1

Thank you, 10C!
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,160
    BS is right.. I was online way ahead of time and the page wouldn't load and now its sold out. Really f*ed up.... I live in Seattle. I should be able to go to this show.

Keep reloading. They're not gone.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Sane Mary wrote:

Ditto i hope it is the same at noon that was almost to easy then the site crahed.l Oh well got the email from 10c SEE YA all there
  • Options
    TACTAC NW Posts: 52
    Tickets for the 21 already gone.. :cry:
  • Options
    gjemselgjemsel Posts: 77

Don't stop! Keep refreshing.
    . . . and in the aching night under satellites, I was not received. --CC
  • Options
    mach271mach271 Posts: 562
    there is still tix coming up for seattle show
  • Options
    LEBERT19LEBERT19 Posts: 50

you still can.
  • Options
    refreshed about 100 times... nothing. :( I'm going to cry.
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    Thank you! 10club! It was super smooth for me got em in about 10 seconds.
    I'm so pumped for the show!
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    refreshed about 100 times... nothing. :( I'm going to cry.
    Keep positve and don't give up yet!!!! :P
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Options
    Okay just went through.. thank god. UGH this Good section really knows how to scare the crap out of me!
  • Options
    still says temp out of stock which means they will keep popping up for about an hour

keep trying and stay off the pit, it just distracts you from the real task at hand.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Okay just went through.. thank god. UGH this Good section really knows how to scare the crap out of me!

So now dry your tears and say thank you!
  • Options
    zootownzootown Posts: 666
    Thanks 10C--easiest tix ever!
    :lol:
    I hold the pain, release me!
  • Options
    LinemanLuLinemanLu Posts: 1
    So much for being early! Had page ready 20 minutes before and at 10, page crashed! I took time off of work to try...what a waste! Guess it wasn't meant to be.
  • Options
    aemdydieaemdydie Posts: 1
    Same here...very disappointed :(
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    i got my tix, but i wouldn't give the process an A by any means. I was here early but it still crashed right at 10:00 for 15 minutes before i could get in. That could be expected i know, but i think its a real bummer if ANY fan club member was not able to get tix. I mean the place holds close to 20,000 people. This sale is a week ahead of the public sale. why wouldn't they just let any ten club member that wants tickets get tickets? The money is still the same if it sells this week or next, why shut it off to the fan club? Sell as many as are wanted and whatever is still available can go to the public sale next week. I feel horrible for anyone who didn't get tickets because this just doesn't make sense to me.
    Post edited by rock out with your rooster out on
  • Options
    PearlJamPatriotPearlJamPatriot Posts: 2,426
    Sane Mary wrote:
    Same here!!! I just hope night 2 is as easy. Doubt though.
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20) || 2012 - 9/2 Philadelphia, PA, 9/30 Missoula, MT || 2013 - 7/19 Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), 10/12 Buffalo, NY, 10/15 Worcester, MA (night 1), 10/16 Worcester, MA (night 2), 10/18 Brooklyn, NY (night 1), 10/19 Brooklyn, NY (night 2), 10/25 Hartford, CT || 2014 - 10/22 Denver, CO || 2015 -  9/26 New York, NY (Global Citizen Festival) || 2016 - 5/1 New York, NY (night 1), 5/2 New York, NY (night 2), 8/5 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1), 8/7 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 2) || 2018 - 9/2 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1) || 2020 - 3/30 New York, NY
    Eddie Vedder solo: 2008 - Boston night 1 & 2 || 2009 - Albany, NY night 1 & 2 || 2011 - Hartford, CT, Boston, MA

• Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    no offense to the original poster, but what's the deal with people on here thanking 10c for being able to buy stuff from them? Shouldn't it be expected of them to be able to run a sale for items they are selling? That would be like buying a TV at Best Buy and when you get home you write a letter to the corporate office thanking them for having cash registers and people to work them when you were there to buy the Tv. You are thanking them for buying goods from them. It should be expected of 10c to host a sale of goods they are profiting on. Too many thanks going around these days

alright I'm done being Seinfeld
  • Options
    emeraldkityemeraldkity Posts: 370
    I'm glad getting tickets was smoother for the lucky few- sounds like a big improvement over when I bought tickets for E.V.'s solo tour last year. I blame that experience for my confidence that tickets would still be available for the Seattle show @ 10:25- because of the prior confusion with the carts.
    When I finally was able to get tickets for Santa Barbara , I had been loading and reloading for several hours.
    Unfortunately- I didn't manage to get tickets for the 1st night in Seattle, so looks like I am going to have to find them elsewhere- or if anyone has an extra?
    Still trying for second night.
    Wish me luck.
    :)
    You must be the change you want to see in the world
    -Gandhi
  • Options
    thunderDAN wrote:
    no offense to the original poster, but what's the deal with people on here thanking 10c for being able to buy stuff from them? Shouldn't it be expected of them to be able to run a sale for items they are selling? That would be like buying a TV at Best Buy and when you get home you write a letter to the corporate office thanking them for having cash registers and people to work them when you were there to buy the Tv. You are thanking them for buying goods from them. It should be expected of 10c to host a sale of goods they are profiting on. Too many thanks going around these days

Yea, they owe us, those motherf*ckers, and Pearl Jam does too, we do so much for those *ssholes. Ten Club, I take the thanks back. You owe me and everyone else a thank you.
  • Options
    thunderDAN wrote:
    no offense to the original poster, but what's the deal with people on here thanking 10c for being able to buy stuff from them?

I'm thanking them for not having my money go to that so called ticket master.

Thank you 10 Club!
  • Options

yes! Got night 2 too! This time only a little slower than the first. Nice job 10c!
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    thunderDAN wrote:

alright I'm done being Seinfeld
    im thanking you for taking the words right out of my mouth! if the process was perfect and the site wouldn't crash then maybe they deserve a thank you for FINALLY, after all these years, improving the site to hold the maximum traffic.
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    Maybe they need to feed the hamsters more or move them to a bigger warehouse because this is the only fan website I ever have problems getting tickets on and it isn't because their are so many more people than other artists. It either crashes everytime or you grab them and then they aren't there anymore and it says out of stock again. Nothing is as frustrating and depressing at the same time.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,557
    confirmations are arriving...
  • Options
    Sane Mary wrote:

Thank you again 10c! Got em' again this morning, with just a little more difficulty than yesterday!