Options

the reaper t-shirt

kevkev Posts: 68
edited June 2008 in The Porch
have they been selling out at the shows..in other words do i need to go to ebay for this bad ass shirt...

kev
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    faithful227faithful227 Posts: 352
    It took me until the 3rd show to get an XL, but I was waiting all the way til the very end at the first 2. I just got it early the thitd time. There seemed to be plenty of the other sizes though. So I would say if you need an XL get it early and you should be good to go !!!
    VHC member #155***

Ft Lauderdale '96:::West Palm Beach '98:::Tampa '00:::Tampa '03:::Camden 1&2 '06::: DC '06:::West Palm Beach '08:::Tampa '08:::Columbia '08:::Virginia Beach '08

• Options
    thanks man..i'm actually looking for a medium though..if they have extra's at least there's a pretty good chance of seeing it in the goods section...
  • Options
    No prob... so are you not going to any shows ? Just trying to score the shirt? If you post a bulletin someone may be nice enough to pick you up one!!
    VHC member #155***

Ft Lauderdale '96:::West Palm Beach '98:::Tampa '00:::Tampa '03:::Camden 1&2 '06::: DC '06:::West Palm Beach '08:::Tampa '08:::Columbia '08:::Virginia Beach '08

• Options
    you know...i live on the west coast....amd just saw vedder solo in l.a....so i couldn't talk myself into leaving southern cali when summer just hit...so just looking for a shirt...i have the poster...love that design...you kow that's not a bad idea..i will post a bulletin...how have the shows been so far...that bonaroo set list looks amazing..
  • Options
    understandable... I have the poster also, my fav hands down. the shows have been great, Columbia was the best so far in my opinion followed by Tampa. Although they played my fav song (faithful) at the other two. great openers plenty of rarities including WMA, All Night, and Footsteps. they have been playing with a lot of energy and intensity, like they have something to prove. tours over for me or I would pick you up the shirt, sorry. good luck landing one.
    VHC member #155***