Options

Everyone is a fucking critic!!

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited July 2009 in The Porch
They are playing there, they should play here....the album is too short....the song titles are stupid.....the tickets cost too much......the art work sucks.....not enough dates...they announce them wrong....the band is getting greedy/elitist.....on and on and on it goes!!

WTF people?!.....you call yourselves fans? the Europeans are right about us...fucking spoiled brats!!

yeah, yeah...i know..."it's a message board and it's about debate & discussion"....but most of what i see is a bunch of monkeys in a tree flinging crap around!!

I certainly hope the band stays the fuck away from this place! I'm embarrassed for us all.

monkeys_fling_poo1.jpg

....and it'll only get worse next week!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    They are playing there, they should play here....the album is too short....the song titles are stupid.....the tickets cost too much......the art work sucks.....not enough dates...they announce them wrong....the band is getting greedy/elitist.....on and on and on it goes!!

WTF people?!.....you call yourselves fans? the Europeans are right about us...fucking spoiled brats!!

yeah, yeah...i know..."it's a message board and it's about debate & discussion"....but most of what i see is a bunch of monkeys in a tree flinging crap around!!

I certainly hope the band stays the fuck away from this place! I'm embarrassed for us all.

monkeys_fling_poo1.jpg

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

monkeys_fling_poo1.jpg

yes,,u are right for that,,to much complain for everuthing..opinion is like ass...evebody has one...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    Don't forget about the abundance of critics who complain about the complainers in an attempt to validate themselves in some small way to the 10C or to the band itself.

Message boards tend to bring out the whine in anyone who wouldn't normally openly complain because you are basically anonymous here (even if you have 4.5 million posts). The sooner you let the complaints slide, the sooner you can get out to the lake and crack a beer or two (it's summer for crying out loud).
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722

monkeys_fling_poo1.jpg

I think you could have used a better image. There are many images out there of monkey throwing their feces, this being the worst. Actually, you could have found a better analogy altogether.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    CJMST3K wrote:

monkeys_fling_poo1.jpg

I think you could have used a better image. There are many images out there of monkey throwing their feces, this being the worst. Actually, you could have found a better analogy altogether.

Clever CJMST3K .... :D
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Always the Binaural fans who speak sense 8-)
  • Options
    Right on, U R A Crazy Breed!! :-) I was thinking the same thing, but you beat me to it!!!

Pearl Jam doesn't need to prove itself to us. We're fans and we love them, right?
  • Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    people bitching on the internet?

surely, you jest
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options

I don't mind free speech. I like it that we have the freedom to talk on here, even if it ruffles some feathers.

To quote Malcom X, "You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom".
  • Options
    Right on, U R A Crazy Breed!! :-) I was thinking the same thing, but you beat me to it!!!

Pearl Jam doesn't need to prove itself to us. We're fans and we love them, right?
    ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    fortyshadesfortyshades Posts: 1,834
    Did I miss something in the last few hours? Did the artwork leak???
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    CJMST3K wrote:
    I don't mind free speech. I like it that we have the freedom to talk on here, even if it ruffles some feathers.

To quote Malcom X, "You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom".
    I agree with this.

We have people on here who complain about everything no matter what, people who complain about some things and are happy about some things, and then people who see PJ as doing no wrong no matter what.

I guess with that blend of people you're going to have a lot of arguments, because the side that complains about everything will always complain, and the group that sees no wrong always gets offended because they feel like they need to prove their love.

It is what it is... :)
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,880
    You know what's more annoying than people who critique their favorite band... the guy who critiques those people that critique the band. And you know who's even more annoying than the guy who critiques the people that critique the band... me, the guy who critics the guy critiquing the people who are critiquing the band. :lol:
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,730
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    You know what's more annoying than people who critique their favorite band... the guy who critiques those people that critique the band. And you know who's even more annoying than the guy who critiques the people that critique the band... me, the guy who critics the guy critiquing the people who are critiquing the band. :lol:

I agree 100% with this. Threads like this are worst of them all.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,936
    Everyone is a fucking critic!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    to whom it may concern...

1) I don't give a fuck whether you like this thread or not

2) I am 100% for free speech...but not when people use it to turn this place into a continuous bitch fest.

3) yeah yeah..I'm bitching about people bitching..too fucking bad...i gotta see their/your shit all the time!...well here is mine....funny how freedom of speech works that way huh?
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    People love to fucking complain and it is annoying as hell.
  • Options
    CJMST3K wrote:

monkey.jpg

Monkey_Poo_for_you_pt1_by_Jays_Dood.jpg

poo1.jpg
  • Options
    GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    I agree crazy breed...
    When was the last time there was a thread that caught on that was about music?!

There is a remedy for the porch's recent ailments... ANOTHER YIELD NIGHT
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • Options
    Gmoney wrote:
    I agree crazy breed...
    When was the last time there was a thread that caught on that was about music?!

There is a remedy for the porch's recent ailments... ANOTHER YIELD NIGHT

:D:D I know some Yield always makes me feel better! :D:D

In Hiding is one I've yet to have the pleasure of seeing live...maybe Philly!!
  • Options
    Black1991Black1991 Posts: 119
    100% agree 8-)
  • Options
    CJMST3K wrote:

monkey.jpg

poo1.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol: ..yep,,this is a better one... :lol::lol:
  • Options
    to whom it may concern...

1) I don't give a fuck whether you like this thread or not

2) I am 100% for free speech...but not when people use it to turn this place into a continuous bitch fest.

3) yeah yeah..I'm bitching about people bitching..too fucking bad...i gotta see their/your shit all the time!...well here is mine....funny how freedom of speech works that way huh?
    100% correct,,thats why we put reply,,free speech,well said URA Crazy Breed :D
  • Options
    CJMST3K wrote:

monkey.jpg

poo1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: ..yep,,this is a better one... :lol::lol:

I concur. :D:lol:
    catch_me_07.jpg
  • Options
    I am 100% for free speech, but not when....

Do you realize the conflict in your sentence? I'd say you're for 92% free speech. :lol:
  • Options
    CJMST3K wrote:

Do you realize the conflict in your sentence? I'd say you're for 92% free speech. :lol:
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Not For YouNot For You Posts: 360

monkeys_fling_poo1.jpg

Nail on the head!! :lol:
    Walks on his own... With thoughts he can't help thinking...
  • Options
    StrykerStryker Upstate, NY Posts: 585
    Arguing about arguing is pretty fucking retarded.

Just saying...
  • Options
    Stryker420 wrote:
    Arguing about arguing is pretty fucking retarded.

Just saying...

no one is arguing..ok optimus prime...it's called venting...and now that you saved this universe..you can move on to another. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    CJMST3K wrote:

Come on, Crazy Breed, I thought you'd be completely 100%... :?