Options

Flat file for sale.

yostaramayostarama Posts: 287
edited February 2008 in The Porch
I just picked up a new 36" x 42" five drawer safco flat file for three hundred dollars. The guy has a nother seven drawer for the same price. The only thing he need's you to pick it up. He lives near Reading Pa. If anyone is intreasted shot me a Pm and I'll give you his info. Later Yostarama
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yostarama wrote:
    I just picked up a new 36" x 42" five drawer safco flat file for three hundred dollars. The guy has a nother seven drawer for the same price. The only thing he need's you to pick it up. He lives near Reading Pa. If anyone is intreasted shot me a Pm and I'll give you his info. Later Yostarama

wat r u storing in it?
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Poster's
  • Options
    yostarama wrote:
    Poster's

R they always that expensive?... I guess one of those would be good for those who have tons of posters rolled up... I only have 4 rolled up, the rest of them are hanging on my walls....$300 sounds like a lot! (but then again this is the first time I see one of this)

Looks pretty handy though, easy to store :)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    The file from a supplier is about $850 to $1000. The crazed poster nut's know this a good price and a easy way to store your unframed poster's. Later yostarama
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,314
    yostarama wrote:
    The file from a supplier is about $850 to $1000. The crazed poster nut's know this a good price and a easy way to store your unframed poster's. Later yostarama
    $300 is a great price. I have 2-5 draw sections and can store a ton of prints. I can't afford to frame all of them. This is the next best thing, IMHO.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life