Options

so while we're waiting and all....

iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,545
edited February 2008 in The Porch
who the heck hasn't gotten their ITW from AE yet? Im pissed it said it was shipped two weeks ago and still no cigar. Im in WI which shouldnt take that long. Kind of worried if im getting shafted here.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    still waiting also, but im in canada. dont worry, itll get there soon...err...thats what i keep telling myself : D
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    gfraser wrote:
    still waiting also, but im in canada. dont worry, itll get there soon...err...thats what i keep telling myself : D

Yeah, Im not happy and wondering whether its going to come at all. In that case AE is going to get a very kind email.
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    Yeah, Im not happy and wondering whether its going to come at all. In that case AE is going to get a very kind email.

hmmm....i just ordered 2 MMJ vinyls off them. Took a while to get my ITW one too.
  • Options
    mine landed on australia last friday. i was quite surprised on the quick delivery
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    I am in CO and it took a fair bit of time but mine ended up getting here in perfect condition.
    Just got to wait a bit and it will get to you!
  • Options
    i sure hope so, although two weeks already with no sign of it is completely ridiculous.
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    I am in CO and it took a fair bit of time but mine ended up getting here in perfect condition.
    Just got to wait a bit and it will get to you!
  • Options
    I ordered stuff from them on Ebay a few days BEFORE the ITW thing so I'm not too happy right now.
    The reason the main stream is thought of as a stream is because it's so shallow. -George Carlin-