Given To Cast podcast -NEW PODCST coming real soon!! 5-11-10

PJTEXASPJTEXAS Posts: 222
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Hey Guys,

While we are all waiting for tour dates....

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still here and I am working on the podcast and I hope it'll be out by tomorrow. In the meantime, you can keep up with all the latest Pearl Jam news, info. and useless trivia right in your email box.

I know you can get it here most of the time, but I will be putting together a newsletter along with a daily update and all you have to do is subscribe to my blog at http://www.giventocast.blogspot.com. It's free and for next 25 people that subscribe, I will send you a special gift. Nothing big but it'll be something you can't buy anywhere.

All you have to do is subscribe and I'll contact you and let you know if you're a winner. Thanks for all the support and good luck.

Visit http://www.giventocast.blogspot.com and subscribe by entering your email address. You will get a confirmation email asking you to confirm and that's it. Hope to hear from you.
"Love ain't love until you give it up." - Amongst The Waves
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PJTEXASPJTEXAS Posts: 222
    *** bump ***

uploading podcast as I type

I'll post podcast notes at my site. thanks for listening.
  • What did I win? :D
    "The sun is shining, but not for me."
    sorry for this... for those of you that have subscribed... please send me an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mario@giventocast.com">mario@giventocast.com</a><!-- e --> letting me know you have subscribed and your mailing info. and I'll send you your FREE gift not available for purchase anywhere. Still a few FREE gifts left... hurry though...running out
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    PJTEXAS wrote:
    sorry for this... for those of you that have subscribed... please send me an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mario@giventocast.com">mario@giventocast.com</a><!-- e --> letting me know you have subscribed and your mailing info. and I'll send you your FREE gift not available for purchase anywhere. Still a few FREE gifts left... hurry though...running out
    Email sent!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    benjs wrote:
    PJTEXAS wrote:
    Email sent!

got it.... thanks
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    PJTEXAS wrote:
    benjs wrote:
    PJTEXAS wrote:
    Email sent!

got it.... thanks
    Thank YOU :mrgreen:
    I'm just at work, but I'll be checkin' out the podcast tonight.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    The latest podcast is up and ready to download. You can subscribe via iTunes by clicking the link on the right side of my blog page.

Hey guys,

The latest Given To Cast Episode is up and ready to go!!! You can subscribe via iTunes by way of my site or listen diectly from my blog site. www.giventocast.blogspot.com

Show notes:

The Week in Review
    Song of the Week - "Speed of Sound" EV Demo
    Interview with a Fan: Donny, Host of All That's Sacred podcast
    Cover Song: "Betterman" by Sugarland
    Contest Winner

Thanks to all of you guyus that have subscribed to the show and I really do thank all of you that listen to this. I really appreciate your time and comments. God bless.
    The latest episode of Given To Cast is up. Great music. I have decided to make it a Themed podcast. I have decided to use music from a particular show. this podcast has songs taken from the Oct. 2, 1996 Hartford, CT show. This is one of my favorite bootlegs and I still listen to it on a regular basis. In fact, I've uploaded most of it to my Palm Pre and listen to it while playing Texas Hold'Em, but that's another story.

Here are the show notes.

SHOW NOTES:

Show Notes:

Intro of Oct. 2, 1996

Week in Review

Song of the Week (A Two 'fer)- The Long Road, Hail, Hail - 10/2/1996 - Hartford, CT

Between The Songs - Ed talks about his childhood (8/23/2009) Chicago Night I

Contest Answer - Where is Eddie Vedder's Hometown? Answer: Evanston, IL

Covered - The Needle and The Damage Done by Neil Young

Extra Songs: In My Tree, Red Mosquito, Blood, Leaving Here

Outro Music

Again, I appreciate all the emails and comments. I also want to thank all the listeners for sticking with the podcast. Enjoy!!!
    Hey gys,

Working hard on the new podcast ... waiting for one more element to put together for it. I did an Interview with a Fan last night with Barbara Alonzo, The Ten Club T-Shirt design winner last year for her awesome artwork of the TEN insired "Wave" shirt. BTW, she has agreed to give away one of her shirts to one lucky winner of the Trivia Question on the podcast. You have to listen to the podcast to find out how you can win that T-Shirt.

Anyway, hope you listen when it comes out... check out my website for more details. Thanks