Options

hartford will call line

2»

Comments

• Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Sorry I know I'm gonna piss some people off for this, but I kind of see a half hour to an hour before show time kind of insane to pick up tickets... I can see if you have a valid excuse like the post above me but some people just waited too fucking long to pick the tix up...

I work too, but I got permission that day to leave at noon (really I left @ 1), I was in Hartford by 5 o'clock... checked into my hotel and took a cab over to the venue from there... was @ the venue by 5:30ish...

There were maybe 4-5 people in the 10c line... and I just walked up and got my tickets...

I'm not sure if it was people who were tailgating all going to pick up the tix at once or what, but there was not a line like that ALL day...

Also, my tickets were handed to me rather quickly, less than 20 seconds... so I dunno what the hold up was... maybe understaffed?

And the Hartford PD is awful... they ALWAYS pepper spray PJ fans.

Most of the line appeared to people from out of town and had to work that day (thus alot of 8 PM arrivals).... I myself was in line 1 1/2 half before they went on stage and barely made the first song....

It was a bad situation with the venue not keeping the line in check and the fact that many of the 10C members were driving from NYC, Boston, whatever after work.....

Also, they had 5 windows open at 9:00 PM......

BTW Stephen Flow... I love you..... ;)
    wishlistfoundation.org