Options

Rock Band and PEARL JAM

Starsfan74Starsfan74 Posts: 15
edited January 2008 in The Porch
I don't know if this is where I would post this question, sorry if it's not the right place. Here is my question: Since PJ had songs on both guitar hero 2 and 3, does anyone know if Rock Band will be getting any of their amazing library of music? Would really love to play alot of them!! thanks for any news whatsoever...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    No word on any Pearl Jam yet.. I've been checking the song lists and stuff frequently. If I hear anything, Ill let you know.
  • Options
    ringoringo Posts: 504
    Man, I would love to see some Pearl Jam in Rock Band. A whole album would be awesome, but which one?
    d'oh
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    Rock Band desperately needs Pearl Jam AND Muse!!!!!!
  • Options
    ringo wrote:
    Man, I would love to see some Pearl Jam in Rock Band. A whole album would be awesome, but which one?

I would be happy with just a few songs but the album I would want would either be VS or No Code Yield as far as songs go Alive Go DTE Hail,Hail RVM actually any would do just fine
  • Options
    ringo wrote:

How about Rearviewmirror (the album that is)
  • Options
    Well, the entire "Who's Next" and "Nevermind" albums are going to be available before too long, so maybe more will follow suit, including PJ.
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    What is Rock Band?
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    aNiMaL wrote:
    What is Rock Band?

This should explain it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm3jrYtz8tE
    NERDS!
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    That's pretty cool. Thanks for the link.
  • Options
    so people if you could choose a 3 song PJ pack for Rock Band what would they be?
  • Options
    RVM

Alive

Satan's Bed
    NERDS!
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    It would be cool. I love playing even flow on guitar hero
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    Hmmm, my 3 pack would be:

Animal
    Given To Fly
    Hail Hail

Fuck, they need more than 3, how about 3 albums?
    d'oh
  • Options
    as you can see where I am trying to take this thread it is nothing like the other one
  • Options
    TangerineTangerine Posts: 880
    gndcd402 wrote:
    Rock Band desperately needs Pearl Jam AND Muse!!!!!!

Completely agree--Hysteria and Stockholm Syndrome are musts if they decided to put MUSE on there! Don't get me wrong I love KoC but I don't think it's the best song they could have picked for GH. But then again they could have picked far better songs than Life Wasted or Even Flow for PJ!
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options
    Starsfan74 wrote:
    as you can see where I am trying to take this thread it is nothing like the other one

as you can see the answer to your question in your first post was in the other thread. The other thread discussed what songs should be included and where to go to request them and even had utube links showing people what it was. Its exactly the same. I was just trying to reduce clutter because there was at least five pages of posts in the other thread. Don't have a hissy because you didn't use the search engine. Now you act as if you knew about the other thread and you were trying to create something different. If that was the case you would of known the answer to your question. So your saying your last question about "3 packs" couldn't of gone in the other thread and this somehow nulifies the whole reason you posted in the first place?
  • Options
    as you can see the answer to your question in your first post was in the other thread. The other thread discussed what songs should be included and where to go to request them and even had utube links showing people what it was. Its exactly the same. I was just trying to reduce clutter because there was at least five pages of posts in the other thread. Don't have a hissy because you didn't use the search engine. Now you act as if you knew about the other thread and you were trying to create something different. If that was the case you would of known the answer to your question. So your saying your last question about "3 packs" couldn't of gone in the other thread and this somehow nulifies the whole reason you posted in the first place?
    people are talking about all kind of other games on old systems and i never acted like i knew about the other thread i read every post of all 5 pages and no one even is really talking about what the thread is about sorry if i came off condescending that was not my intention
  • Options
    Relax peeps. There's two Rock Band threads. I'd rather see 2 Rock Band threads than the 59 ITW vinyl threads that we have on the 1st 2 pages. :)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Starsfan74 wrote:
    people are talking about all kind of other games on old systems and i never acted like i knew about the other thread i read every post of all 5 pages and no one even is really talking about what the thread is about sorry if i came off condescending that was not my intention

It's cool. Sorry if I seemed like the thread police. I didn't mean it like that either.
  • Options
    Relax peeps. There's two Rock Band threads. I'd rather see 2 Rock Band threads than the 59 ITW vinyl threads that we have on the 1st 2 pages. :)

I think Rock Band should be released on vinyl.
    d'oh
  • Options
    lets get back to which 3 songs would you want if you could pick a 3 song PJ pack for Rock Band
  • Options
    Okay, back on track. Since I already answered the PJ 3 pack, I'll give 3 songs that PJ frequently cover that I would be happy to see in RB.

Rockin' In The Free World
    I Believe In Miracles
    Baba O'Riley, luckily this is coming with the whole Who's Next album :D
    d'oh
  • Options
    RedlegsRedlegs Posts: 160
    VOTE!

Unofficial fan vote, but you never know.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    Tangerine wrote:
    Completely agree--Hysteria and Stockholm Syndrome are musts if they decided to put MUSE on there! Don't get me wrong I love KoC but I don't think it's the best song they could have picked for GH. But then again they could have picked far better songs than Life Wasted or Even Flow for PJ!

Don't forget Map of the Problematique!!! That song would totally kill on drums...
  • Options
    I heard a rumor we are getting a RHCP pack later this month
  • Options
    i started a thread on rockband.com to see if this community can use its power to get PEARL JAM in the game!!!!!! the link is as follows http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27835

come just reply saying you want it

GET PEARL JAM in the game!!!!!!
  • Options
    Pearl Jam
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Starsfan74 wrote:
    I don't know if this is where I would post this question, sorry if it's not the right place. Here is my question: Since PJ had songs on both guitar hero 2 and 3, does anyone know if Rock Band will be getting any of their amazing library of music? Would really love to play alot of them!! thanks for any news whatsoever...

What song is on Guitar Hero 2??
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."