Today will be good day :)

Comments

• JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    KD242074 wrote:
    Yeah, we get it. Pjrainlover is really hot. But i'd really like someone to answer her question because Im about to lose my mind. 1pm in which time zone?
    I'm guessing "Pjrainlover" 16 year old dude who posted a picture of his mom to get some attention from all the guys on this board who add depth to their lives by building "real meaningful relationships" with "hot chicks" on the internet. Its all very Freudian really.
    LMAO! :lol:
  • pjrainloverpjrainlover Posts: 105
    I'm guessing "Pjrainlover" 16 year old dude who posted a picture of his mom to get some attention from all the guys on this board who add depth to their lives by building "real meaningful relationships" with "hot chicks" on the internet. Its all very Freudian really.

uh, no. that's really me, and i don't have any kids, but thanks! i'll let you know if i find any hot chicks. : )
    “Going to a Pearl Jam concert is like going to church for a lot of fans. There is a synergy with Pearl Jam for fans.”

"Everyone should have at least one passion in life, and they should pursue it with all their might. My passion is music by Pearl Jam."

"If music doesn’t lift up your soul, if it doesn’t make you grateful that you’re alive, then you probably aren’t alive."

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Jeanwah wrote:
    KD242074 wrote:
    Yeah, we get it. Pjrainlover is really hot. But i'd really like someone to answer her question because Im about to lose my mind. 1pm in which time zone?
    LMAO?really what means,,im not familiar
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    where is everyone getting timelines from? i haven't seen anything...

idk...but you are GORGEOUS and that's all im saying

Seriously....I think I'm in love....

...Ummm, I mean....anyway, so we're moving here finally....let's get some word now you maherfahers.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    1:00 in what f-ing time zone? i'm dressed now and in that picture, but if nakedness will move this process along, i'll strip down. i need to go run, my anxiety is through the roof, and i have really have better things to do than hit refresh alllllllllll day...

xoxo,
    april
    calm down beautiful...we are close... ;)
    pjrainlover wrote: and i have really have better things to do than hit refresh alllllllllll day...

xoxo,
    april

Do they include strawberries, chocolate, and a pair of handcuffs?

uh, no. running and studying, but thanks for the suggestion. : )
    if there is an act of this ,,im closing the pc now and jut tell me where to fly too.... ;)
    KD242074 wrote:
    u guess..wrong.. 8-)
  • Jeanwah wrote:
    LMAO = Laughing My Ass Off
  • FuhrawzFuhrawz Posts: 82
    Today was a very good day, Kat. :D
    Jeanwah wrote:
    LMAO = Laughing My Ass Off
    thank u :D
    Faraaz wrote:
    Today was a very good day, Kat. :D
    great day,,really,,see happy people here..
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,765
    great day...for 4 cities in a very large country.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • ComeToTX wrote:
    yeah, I'm sorry they're not coming to Austin so you could see 'em this year..... oh... ummm....
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    ComeToTX wrote:

your avatar says it all :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: yes says it all..
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: yes says it all..

Australia is the same size as the USA as they only play 10 odd shows in the country it just means that the fans have to travel to multiple cities... Sure there are A LOT more people in the US but still just travel to a city where they are playing.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    Zoso wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:

Australia is the same size as the USA as they only play 10 odd shows in the country it just means that the fans have to travel to multiple cities... Sure there are A LOT more people in the US but still just travel to a city where they are playing.

is it? wow.
    i always knew it was big, but i guess i never had a puzzle map of the world, only of the states :P as a kid...and thus never actually compared their relative geographic sizes. ;)
    that said....yea......populations do make a big difference. i think too, americans do kinda *expect* more shows in our country, especially from an american band....mostly b/c most bands do play a LOT of cities within the US. that said, i was never expecting a *big* announcement....not yet, anyway.......2010..... :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    United States is bigger.

Square kilometer Area for United States is 9,631,420km². Land Area of United States is 9,162,369.846km². United Stated has 4.87% water.

Square kilometer Area for Australia is 7,741,220 km². Land Area of Australia is 7,733,478.78km². Australia has 1% water.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • OceanStoneOceanStone Posts: 333
    You must be a teacher/scholar, with all the facts ready :o:mrgreen:
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    LukinFan wrote:
    United States is bigger.

Square kilometer Area for United States is 9,631,420km². Land Area of United States is 9,162,369.846km². United Stated has 4.87% water.

Square kilometer Area for Australia is 7,741,220 km². Land Area of Australia is 7,733,478.78km². Australia has 1% water.
    what about if you take off Alaska?
  • -nobody--nobody- Posts: 13
    it's only bigger because of alaska, though ;)
  • Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    Australia is NOT the same as the US...basically you either live on the west coast or the east coast...thats where the strong majority of people live...mostly the east coast...you play a couple cities on each coast and you're set.

http://www.worldbook.com/wb/Media?id=mp000282

The US is bigger, has more people, and while we certainly have a strong population density on each coast, we actually have a significant amount of people living all over the country.
    and if u put out the greeks of astoria, usa is like iceland :lol::lol::lol:
    Pegasus wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    United States is bigger.

what about if you take off Alaska?

why would you do that? :?
    alaska and hawaii ARE states...so their geography should definitely 'count' towards overall size.
    that said, it really is unimportant...i just was surprised.

anyhoo, in regards to the travel for shows in australia, do you think the 10 shows they play, overall, are the most populous areas of the country? yes, i realize that if one wants to go to multiple shows, they would have to travel....but do you imagine that most 10clubbers in australia usually get at least one show close to home? i think that was the relative 'complaint' of the poster who made the '4 cities/large country' comment. tho i do agree....if there's a will, there's a way.....and you go!

edit - i see rossum answered my question, thanks! :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• -nobody--nobody- Posts: 13

alaska and hawaii ARE states...so their geography should definitely 'count' towards overall size.

alaska, though, doesn't count as PJ touring geography ;)
    -nobody- wrote:

VERY true....tho according to zoso, neither is most of oz. ;)
    pj ever plays alaska...i am soooo THERE!
    LOVE it - beautiful & amazing place!

seriously tho, i just found it all interesting b/c i did think the states were bigger. not siginificantly, but still, bigger. again, doesn't really matter.....just piqued my curiosity reading the comments.

anyhoo...i sincerely HOPE today will be a GREAT day!
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,765
    -nobody- wrote:

VERY true....tho according to zoso, neither is most of oz. ;)
    pj ever plays alaska...i am soooo THERE!
    LOVE it - beautiful & amazing place!

seriously tho, i just found it all interesting b/c i did think the states were bigger. not siginificantly, but still, bigger. again, doesn't really matter.....just piqued my curiosity reading the comments.

anyhoo...i sincerely HOPE today will be a GREAT day!
    :mrgreen:

there are a lot of areas of the USA that don't count as PJ touring geography these days! :)
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
    there are a lot of areas of the USA that don't count as PJ touring geography these days! :)[/quote]
    so,usa is big or what???? :D
  • ComeToTX wrote:

there are a lot of areas of the USA that don't count as PJ touring geography these days! :)
    so true
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    and if u put out the greeks of astoria, usa is like iceland :lol::lol::lol:

LMAO Dimitri, I grew up in Astoria (though I'm Irish-American), and you are SO right! ha!
This discussion has been closed.