10C petition to get Chiquii's tshirt printed :) ...

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,232
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Cmon 10C it is the winning entry and she is part of this community most of us here would def buy one :D i say do it don't let it just go on the back burner ,it would be sweet to have one of those for the upcoming shows 8-) ....please sign below me if you wan't this done .........jose

print chiquii's shirt ,print chiquii's shirt print chiquii's shirt ....c'mon people chant along with me :mrgreen::mrgreen: ....
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Print Chiqui's shirt
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    print chiquii's shirt ,print chiquii's shirt print chiquii's shirt ....c'mon people chant along with me :mrgreen::mrgreen: ....

I would definitely buy one. Print the shirt please :P
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,232
    Thanks STB ,now how about the rest of you out there i know you looked at this thread just sign your name c'mon lets get this done .... 8-)
    Thanks STB ,now how about the rest of you out there i know you looked at this thread just sign your name c'mon lets get this done .... 8-)

Anytime, Jose. Chiqs is a FAB girl :) See you in TO. Not much longer now, papa smurf.

Anytime, Jose. Chiqs is a FAB girl :) See you in TO. Not much longer now, papa smurf.

Hell yeah she is and so are you can't wait to meet up i'm buying the 1st 6rounds ....now print the shirt 10C :mrgreen:

Hell yeah she is and so are you can't wait to meet up i'm buying the 1st 6rounds ....now print the shirt 10C :mrgreen:

Ahh thanks, Jose :) You are a sweet guy! First six rounds? I am game :D:D
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    why have the contest and not print the shirt? lame

Print Chiqui's shirt
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834

can't wait to meet up i'm buying the 1st 6rounds ....now print the shirt 10C :mrgreen:

Are you buying rounds of wine Jose? :lol:

Come on 10c get off your ass and print this shirt. :D
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    print it. i'll buy one asap.
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    aw man, jose! you are too sweet :oops: you all are, thank you so much!

yeah from what the 10c told me, they aren't gonna deal with this anytime soon with the album and tour coming up, but yes....any support is greatly appreciated and would make a difference!

hell i'm down for making the shirts myself, if they would be willing to give me the design back and let me do it, especially if folks really want it!
  • Print it!!!
  • ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443

Count me in on that!
    :mrgreen:
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    I would definitely buy one!
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
    chiqui post the image of the design for people who haven't seen it :D
    norm wrote:

great idea go ahead chiquii post the design and yeah 10c at least give her the design back so she can print the t's up for us to purchase :mrgreen: ...cool c'mon folks don't be lame just sign your names to the list the voices of many of us will be heard :) ..
    norm wrote:
    :)

2.jpg
    norm wrote:

2.jpg

that's what i'm talking about!! :mrgreen:
    norm wrote:

2.jpg

There's 2 things that I want. PJ to play Alpine Valley and this shirt printed up. I'll take this shirt first then Alpine. :)
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Yeah, c'mon 10c... I've been randomly checking the store for ages hoping to see this t-shirt on sale! So please produce it for those guys and girls out there that wanna buy it!

Awesome design Chiqui!
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
    norm wrote:

2.jpg

There's 2 things that I want. PJ to play Alpine Valley and this shirt printed up. I'll take this shirt first then Alpine. :)
    you'd pick the shirt first?? :shock: goddamn....cmon 10c, if that ain't a testimonial i dunno what is :lol:
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

2.jpg

that's what i'm talking about!! :mrgreen:

hell yeah that would look so sweet on the back or front of tshirt's damm cool design ....let' go people
    norm wrote:

2.jpg

Looks great, miss Chiqs.

Just imagine that shirt on Johnny Depp ;)
    you'd pick the shirt first?? :shock: goddamn....cmon 10c, if that ain't a testimonial i dunno what is :lol:

I knew you would like that and I'm serious yes the shirt first. :)
    sbc, on johnny? :shock: holy moly lol

pat i do like that! and jose you are just too kind for words for starting this. thanks so much guys, you all rock! :)
    sbc, on johnny? :shock: holy moly lol

pat i do like that! and jose you are just too kind for words for starting this. thanks so much guys, you all rock! :)

Well I am sure it might look better coming off of him ;):lol:

Sorry not trying to derail the thread :oops:

Print Chiq's shirt
    The funny thing is you can look at the t's for sale in the goods section and i mean none look as good as this design it def is a head turner :D ....there is no denying that ...
    The funny thing is you can look at the t's for sale in the goods section and i mean none look as good as this design it def is a head turner :D ....there is no denying that ...

This thread needs to stay on the front page.
  • ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    Maybe it's the new tour shirt.. :)
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • mensanemensane Posts: 912
    i didnt realize there was even an issue.... PRINT THE SHIRT!!!!!!!!
    Maybe it's the new tour shirt.. :)
    it'd be great if it was! i called them this week and they said they haven't thought more about it since the contest though. that maybe they'd consider it later on, that the contest was more for designs rather than actually making shirts (?) we'll see i guess, this sort of petition certainly cannot hurt!!