MSG?
PNC?
Jones Beach?

COME ON GUYS!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,320
    If the Philly shows (last week of October) pan out and the band is serious about not touring in 2010, I'd be surprised if they don't play an NYC-area show to support the new album.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    We did get a bunch of shows last year when non one else did
    and I think the main US tour will be in the spring
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    mach271 wrote:
    No shows in NY area?

Camden?
    Meadowlands?
    MSG?
    PNC?
    Jones Beach?

COME ON GUYS!

Don't complain. They haven't been anywhere near Texas in over 6 YEARS!!!!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    tpfart.jpg
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    tpfart.jpg

Just dropped a tasty one on it :oops:
  • Options
    mach271mach271 Posts: 562
    LMFAO.....

NY market is the largest money making market in the country!
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    There's too much east coast bias as it is (ESPN)
  • Options
    jwillmojwillmo Posts: 470
    mach271 wrote:
    LMFAO.....

Wow! Tell me more about this "NY" of which you speak. It's sounds neato!
  • Options
    jwillmo wrote:
    mach271 wrote:
    LMFAO.....

Wtf you think your talking to?

Watch it wise ass!
  • Options
    jwillmo wrote:
    mach271 wrote:
    LMFAO.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    jwillmojwillmo Posts: 470
    mach271 wrote:
    jwillmo wrote:
    mach271 wrote:
    LMFAO.....

Wtf you think your talking to?

Watch it wise ass!
    Sorry, I'se just a po southerner that don't know nuthin bout no "NY." I thought for a second you might be talking about New York, but that seems to be the biggest money losing market in the country these days. Unless they've moved Wall Street.
  • Options
    Ryan_WFC wrote:
    If the Philly shows (last week of October) pan out and the band is serious about not touring in 2010, I'd be surprised if they don't play an NYC-area show to support the new album.

An interview with Ed that I posted several months ago did mention that someone in the group was having a baby early 2010 so if there was going to be a tour, it would be this year. Clearly things can change.. but I'm expecting 2009 only based on that interview.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/sftw/article2329546.ece
    “One of us is having a baby next year so there’ll be no touring then so we have to get it done this year."
  • Options
    BravejamriotBravejamriot Posts: 217
    Did I miss a tour announcement? Are you just impatient and needed something to complain about?
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

I don't understand why people cry about this...the east coast is where the majority of the US population is
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

I don't understand why people cry about this...the east coast is where the majority of the US population is

Ohh bullfuckin shit. Know what you're talking about before you speak.
  • Options
    BravejamriotBravejamriot Posts: 217
    The Fixer wrote:

Ohh bullfuckin shit. Know what you're talking about before you speak.

The East Coast of the United States, also known as the "Eastern Seaboard" or "Atlantic Seaboard", refers to the easternmost coastal states in the central and northern United States, which touch the Atlantic Ocean and stretch up to Canada. In a geographical sense, the term Eastern Seaboard is widely used; in popular usage, the term "East Coast" is most often used to specifically refer to the northern half of this region, which is also known as the Northeastern U.S. The southern half of this region is frequently considered to belong more strongly to the South or Southeast. Major cities include Washington, New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Boston, Baltimore, Richmond, Raleigh, Charlotte, Atlanta, Jacksonville, and Miami. The population of this region, extending from Florida to Maine, is approximately 111,508,688 (about 36% of the country's total population).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Coast ... ted_States

over a third of the population on the coast there buddy.
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

Perfectly put
  • Options
    36% is a majority? Sounds like fuzzy math to me.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    LukinFan wrote:
    tpfart.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    I don't understand why people cry about this...the east coast is where the majority of the US population is[/quote]

Ohh bullfuckin shit. Know what you're talking about before you speak.[/quote]

The East Coast of the United States, also known as the "Eastern Seaboard" or "Atlantic Seaboard", refers to the easternmost coastal states in the central and northern United States, which touch the Atlantic Ocean and stretch up to Canada. In a geographical sense, the term Eastern Seaboard is widely used; in popular usage, the term "East Coast" is most often used to specifically refer to the northern half of this region, which is also known as the Northeastern U.S. The southern half of this region is frequently considered to belong more strongly to the South or Southeast. Major cities include Washington, New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Boston, Baltimore, Richmond, Raleigh, Charlotte, Atlanta, Jacksonville, and Miami. The population of this region, extending from Florida to Maine, is approximately 111,508,688 (about 36% of the country's total population).

over a third of the population on the coast there buddy.[/quote]

show me another region of the US with a larger percentage of the population.

thanks for playing, that was easy

don't hate the NE...best cities in the US (except chicago) are in the NE
  • Options
    halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    mach271 wrote:
    No shows in NY area?

Camden?
    Meadowlands?
    MSG?
    PNC?
    Jones Beach?

COME ON GUYS!

Outrageous thing!
    And no Cracow area either!!!
    What a shame...
    :mrgreen:
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

don't hate the NE...best cities in the US (except chicago) are in the NE[/quote]

How about the region called the rest of the US. By this logic Pearl Jam should be doing multiple shows in China and Mexico City. Didn't the almight east coast get their own tour last year?

Thanks for playing.
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

don't hate the NE...best cities in the US (except chicago) are in the NE[/quote]

This is from Maine to Florida, not the Northeast!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    forgetthis.gif
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    The Fixer wrote:
    don't hate the NE...best cities in the US (except chicago) are in the NE
    now were talking! not that im choosing sides in this lil debate but it couldnt hurt for the east coast to cool it with the ego... but i guess having the majority of the US population also means having the majority of the US meatheads, tools, and Dbags ;) (im looking at you jersey, boston, and long island)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    how could they possibly not tour in 2010 after dropping a new album. that would be strange to say the least. maybe the member whos having a baby is boom, so they can just tour without him.....
    PJ: Hartford 6/27/08 Mansfield 6/30/08 Philly 3 Oct. 30 2009
    Philly 4 Oct. 31 2009 Hartford May 2010 Boston May 2010 MSG 1 May 2010
    EV: Albany 1 and 2 June 2009 Providence June 15 2011 Hartford June 18 2011
  • Options
    Texas has 2 of the largest metropolitan areas in the top 6 (Dallas-FtWorth and Houston) as does the Northeast (NY and Philly). Texas also has 3 of the 10 most populated cities in the country. And nothing for over 6 years!
  • Options
    DS114969 wrote:
    Texas has 2 of the largest metropolitan areas in the top 6 (Dallas-FtWorth and Houston) as does the Northeast (NY and Philly). Texas also has 3 of the 10 most populated cities in the country. And nothing for over 6 years!

There will be a show soon. Of course it isn't in one of those 3 major cities is it?
  • Options
    DS114969 wrote:

There will be a show soon. Of course it isn't in one of those 3 major cities is it?

Nope...and its a festival, not a proper Pearl Jam show. It also doesn't change that its been over 6 years :D
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    forgetthis.gif
    :lol::lol:

Where does he get all those wonderful toys??? (Sorry but that was the first thing that came to mind - From Batman in case you didn't get it)