Santa Cruz & Vancouver available now 11:27PM PST

USCswimmingUSCswimming Posts: 7
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Just an FYI. I have each show in my cart now. I wish I could go to the santa cruz but will be out of town. I will pull them out of my cart in a couple minutes. Hope somebody can grab them.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• G ForceG Force Posts: 1,392
    Santa Cruz is available right now!!! Get them if you can now!
  • An unexpected error has occured??? Put in CC info and that's what I got. :rolleyes: Not in my profile either. :confused: Now out of stock :mad:
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    vancouver is out of stock...hope someone got them in a couple of mins!
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • somebody got them but I would keep checking back periodically to see if they release a few tickets here or there! I was suprised to see some still available!
  • guys, have you not seen the threads regarding this issue. all the tickets are sold, the mods said there is a glitch, do not get tickets at this point.
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=273630
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • guys, have you not seen the threads regarding this issue. all the tickets are sold, the mods said there is a glitch, do not get tickets at this point.

I was working all day...just thought I might get lucky.
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • G ForceG Force Posts: 1,392
    guys, have you not seen the threads regarding this issue. all the tickets are sold, the mods said there is a glitch, do not get tickets at this point.

Poo on that. If they charge my card it gives me something to argue for a tickets. I am not required to be a message pit junkie to see a buy button that collect my cc info takes my money and confirms my tickets so I would try as many things as possible. Never give up.

Its their mistake to fix...not yours.
  • October22 wrote:
    wow! this is really fucked. i just tried to buy a couple pairs of tickets right now but i kept getting an error message. i called my bank and i have over $800 charged on it. i'm not worried because i know i can straighten it out but this is pretty annoying

Jesus, why isn't there a sticky about this. Dont buy the tickets! Oh I know why, they dont care.
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07