PEARL JAM TRIBUTE BALTIMORE MARYLAND

dissident781dissident781 Posts: 13
edited October 2009 in Musicians and Gearheads
We are in need of a great singer...someone who shares the love of the entire PJ catalog and who can sing something like Vedder. We're have all the pieces and just need the most important part. We know 25 songs right now dead on perfect! We only use professional and accurate equipment. Our last singer was great but just couldn't commit time to the project and it really held us back. We've only been together about 3 months but we have all been playing for 10+ years in original and cover band projects. We're totally professional and serious about this and we want the BEST! so bring it!!! If this is you or you know someone who would be a perfect fit for us, please send me an email at my address:

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:mike8610@yahoo.com">mike8610@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

thanks!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dustinparduedustinpardue Posts: 1,829
    If you ever need a drummer, look me up
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    too bad you're not in TX!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • I sent you a message to your email. I live in the Baltimore area. I L O V E the band and I sing pretty much the entire catalogue, except for some of the No Code stuff. I never really got in to that album. 4103022992 or 4103440413. Take care. Brian
    Breathe