Options

Extras? Extras? Chicago baby!

FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
edited July 2009 in The Porch
Now that im officially determined to get to chicago , does anyone have extras?( night one and or two)
Was sadly broke when they went on sale with such short notice.. ive convinced myself i need to see this show :D a friend and i are looking for extras if anyone had someone bail.. :) will gladly return the favor at a future show...

xxx
M
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    might have a night one if my friend bails on me... also might have a night 2 someone here offered me if i cant work it in around my school schedule (night 2 is on my first day of classes)

i should know soon and let you know
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    might have a night one if my friend bails on me... also might have a night 2 someone here offered me if i cant work it in around my school schedule (night 2 is on my first day of classes)

i should know soon and let you know

much appreciated :):)
  • Options
    Could you kindly keep me in mind too for the night 1 in case LeatherMandi finds tickets from someone else? i too decided that financially, i needed to be happy without going to Chicago when the tickets went on sale... but its killin' me. If I can go with a 10c, great. If not, I can't spend the dough on scalpers, so I'll let go of it.
  • Options
    Could you kindly keep me in mind too for the night 1 in case LeatherMandi finds tickets from someone else? i too decided that financially, i needed to be happy without going to Chicago when the tickets went on sale... but its killin' me. If I can go with a 10c, great. If not, I can't spend the dough on scalpers, so I'll let go of it.
    will do... check out that ticket request thread thats around too just in case... not sure whats out there but it doesnt hurt to keep asking around... thats how i scored a ticket to night 2

• Options

put your name in :) just now found this...

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101951&start=0
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I might have a pair of night two tickets. As of right now I don't think I am going to be able to make the trip. They are pretty decent seats.
    Can't help with night one, I have Ten Club tickets for that show so I may have to just eat the cost of those. :(
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    Thanks. I had already put my name in on that thread but wasn't feeling very lucky over there.

sgossard3 - I wish you luck. If I do end up getting night 2 tickets, maybe I could pick you up on my way? Ok, Champaigne is not on my way to Chicago, but Champaigne is only 3 hours from me. Maybe I could pay for all of the gas to come get you and drive you around like Miss Daisy, and you could give me the other ticket to go with you? :P Yeah, there's an idea... if you want to discuss the possibility... PM me :D
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    I'm looking for 1 ticket night 1 :-)
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,967
    Bump!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    I am in the need of 1 ticket for both nights. Please PM with any leads or offers. I have $$$$$$ !!!
  • Options
    Thanks. I had already put my name in on that thread but wasn't feeling very lucky over there.

sgossard3 - I wish you luck. If I do end up getting night 2 tickets, maybe I could pick you up on my way? Ok, Champaigne is not on my way to Chicago, but Champaigne is only 3 hours from me. Maybe I could pay for all of the gas to come get you and drive you around like Miss Daisy, and you could give me the other ticket to go with you? :P Yeah, there's an idea... if you want to discuss the possibility... PM me :D

what a T blocker;p
  • Options
    what is a T blocker?
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    what is a T blocker?
    tit blocker prehaps hehe
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options

ha... nice idea... im using someone elses extra for night 2 though! i feel bad having even mentioned it here without consulting him first... just thought id mentioned it and find someone before i back out... still not sure if i can make it work... gotta decide soon to give enough of a heads up

• Options
    sgossard3 - you could always tell him that you need to back out, that you will actively work to find someone to use it, and if you can't find a person then you'll pay him anyway. That way he's not out anything. He may not even want someone off this board sitting with him :cry:

I can't imagine you'll have any trouble getting the extra ticket off your hand regardless of how close to the show date it is. Obviously Chicago is a very sought after show.
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:
    what is a T blocker?
    tit blocker prehaps hehe

hmm.. the relevance of some posts... somehow... lost on me. hmm... no, i just don't get it.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,967
    Bump!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:
    what is a T blocker?
    tit blocker prehaps hehe

hmm.. the relevance of some posts... somehow... lost on me. hmm... no, i just don't get it.[/quote}

really , no one got t blocker? :lol: no it wasnt tits but i guess ill just let the mystery live on since we are this far ahead :D