Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    I dont care if your a four day fan, you are allright in my book.
    I meant new to hear.

Oh yes, new to the boards. How this place is like crack.
    Unplugged + crack = :D
    Unplugged + weed = :D
  • Options
    Collin wrote:
    still not released, eh?

fuckers.

Yeah I know. We've been waiting months for this. I'll allow a grace period since they're on tour and can't pester MTV as frequently as I'd like.

In the meantime though, I'd love some Unplugged socks :)
  • Options
    ill be back

i just put our names into the philly meetup thread, i think its actually in baltimore though
    nick will drive
    hes good at that.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    ill be back

i just put our names into the philly meetup thread, i think its actually in baltimore though
    nick will drive
    hes good at that.

Yeah we don't want me driving. I'll get lost and sideswipe the car next to me when I park :o

At least Unplugged will cheer me up! Wait...... I don't have Unplugged :(
  • Options
    One would have to assume everyone in here has the vhs copy of this show.
    [size=+2]NO,[/size] one would not have to assume any such thing. Some of us USED TO have crap-quality VHS copies of this show. Some of us NO LONGER have even those crap-quality VHS copies of this show (thanks a lot for reminding me! :mad: ). Some of us also have crap-quality downloads of the show. [size=+1]Some of us still want an official, quality release of this show to replace our old, crap-quality VHS and/or downloaded copies of the show, not only for ourselves, but for those who have never had their very own copy of UNPLUGGED and who can't download even the crap-quality copies off the internet because their dial-up service is TOO DAMN SLOW![/size]

[size=+2]Don't [/size][size=+3]MAKE[/size][size=+2] me get medieval on your post![/size]

Whew. Sorry...was I yelling? Don't know what came over me! :D The only cure is....No, no, not more cowbell! The only cure is a dose of....

[size=+4]UNPLUGGED![/size]

[size=+2]QUICK! SIGN THE PETITION NOW! PLEASE!)[/size]
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    [size=+2]NO,[/size] one would not have to assume any such thing. Some of us USED TO have crap-quality VHS copies of this show. Some of us NO LONGER have even those crap-quality VHS copies of this show (thanks a lot for reminding me! :mad: ). Some of us also have crap-quality downloads of the show. [size=+1]Some of us still want an official, quality release of this show to replace our old, crap-quality VHS and/or downloaded copies of the show, not only for ourselves, but for those who have never had their very own copy of UNPLUGGED and who can't download even the crap-quality copies off the internet because their dial-up service is TOO DAMN SLOW![/size]

[size=+2]Don't [/size][size=+3]MAKE[/size][size=+2] me get medieval on your post![/size]

Whew. Sorry...was I yelling? Don't know what came over me! :D The only cure is....No, no, not more cowbell! The only cure is a dose of....

^^^ This is gospel. Don't make her angry :) And especially don't fuck with her PJ collection :eek:

I supoort this post 72,688%
  • Options

well i have a good copy hun

please
    would have worked

no more shows
  • Options
    well i have a good copy hun

please
    would have worked
    Well, snookums, maybe that would have worked, but it's not just about me. What about those huddled masses, yearning for UNPLUGGED? This is all about altruism, didn't you know?

(I just took a dose of Pink Pop 1992, so that should help for the moment, although it's still not a cure!)
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Well, snookums, maybe that would have worked, but it's not just about me. What about those huddled masses, yearning for UNPLUGGED? This is all about altruism, didn't you know?

(I just took a dose of Pink Pop 1992, so that should help for the moment, although it's still not a cure!)

snookums

that is great

maybee danny should change his major to sound engineering
    and make a copy

no more shows
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    did i miss anything?

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    snookums

that is great

maybee danny should change his major to sound engineering
    and make a copy
    Yeah, I had to think a bit about which diminutive-sounding term of endearment to use, and I thought "snookums" just fit the bill. Not a word that is bandied about a great deal!

So, Danny, whaddya say? Screw the do-gooder sociology crap and go for sound engineering! You'd still be "do-gooding," just in a different way!

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    did i miss anything?
    Hey, welcome back! Yeah, you missed everything!

Not really. I just got a little...angry....

And then there was a bunch of stuff about a thread that I never saw (over the weekend, I think), so I can't help you there.

So, how'd your trip go?

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    Hey, welcome back! Yeah, you missed everything!

Not really. I just got a little...angry....

And then there was a bunch of stuff about a thread that I never saw (over the weekend, I think), so I can't help you there.

So, how'd your trip go?

cool.

not good, but life is shitty and you try to deal with it until it gets even worse before it gets better.

i need this unplugged......that would be great

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    Yeah, I had to think a bit about which diminutive-sounding term of endearment to use, and I thought "snookums" just fit the bill. Not a word that is bandied about a great deal!

So, Danny, whaddya say? Screw the do-gooder sociology crap and go for sound engineering! You'd still be "do-gooding," just in a different way!

I think I'm too far along to change it now. Plus nowayimfaithfull is an ass ;) He wants it released just as much as we do!
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I think I'm too far along to change it now. Plus nowayimfaithfull is an ass ;) He wants it released just as much as we do!
    You have chosen well, Grasshopper!

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    LauraPJ wrote:
    Only 19?! Wow, that explains pretty much why he talks about socks :p
    I totally have a radar for young blood ;)

yes me too, I am a dirty old woman. I should be ashamed. I mean I need to say it in the past tense (i'm way older than my husband!)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    ill be back

nick will drive
    hes good at that.

how sweet. are you his dad or are you two an item?
    long live unplugged.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    how sweet. are you his dad or are you two an item?
    long live unplugged.

Hey hey, let's keep these danny72688 conspiracies to a PG rating now. Damn this is like the tenth one this week!
  • Options
    Look who's on page two! It's my best friend Unplugged :)
  • Options
    The thread was driftin' away! No! Come back!

UNPLUGGED!

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    The thread was driftin' away! No! Come back!

UNPLUGGED!

Two song shout outs. Nice.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Two song shout outs. Nice.
    Hey, it could even have been a little better! Like this:

"The thread was driftin' away! No! Why go? Come back!"

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Hey, it could even have been a little better! Like this:

"The thread was driftin' away! No! Why go? Come back!"

Rats, U made it Better, (wo)Man.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Rats, U made it Better, (wo)Man.

What can I say; UNPLUGGED inspires me!

Your post would actually make a great title for a song. Quick, make up some lyrics!

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    What can I say; UNPLUGGED inspires me!

Your post would actually make a great title for a song. Quick, make up some lyrics!

Unplugged is very inspirational.
    I'll have Ed write my lyrics. He's pretty good at it.
  • Options
    I didnt realize this was an elitist thing.

I dont aprreciate being called an ass.

Who would?

I mean joking is 1 thing, but name calling

cmon dan

no more shows
  • Options
    I didnt realize this was an elitist thing.

I dont aprreciate being called an ass.

Who would?

I mean joking is 1 thing, but name calling

cmon dan

Yes this is an upper class thing ;)
    I apologize for name calling.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Yes this is an upper class thing ;)
    I apologize for name calling.

it cant be an upper class thing

apology excepted

son

no more shows
  • Options
    it cant be an upper class thing

apology excepted

son

Dad?!
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Unplugged is very inspirational.
    I'll have Ed write my lyrics. He's pretty good at it.
    Good idea. Then, when it's a smash hit on the next album (which I believe they're heading into the studio for in January), they'll sing "Elderly Woman" with "Rats, U Made It Better, (Wo)Man" as the tag in concerts, and it'll be the longest song title ever on the boots (unless it gets shortened to "Elderly/(Wo)Man").

YDWWMPJC?!!