Comments

• Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    page 3.

bye everyone

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    Nooooooo! Say it ain't so! This thread HATES it on page 2! It pines! It whimpers unhappily! It wastes away! But it LOVES page 1. It's happy there.

Don't you want it to be happy?

Well when put in that perspective. Back to the front!
    Unplugged! :)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Well when put in that perspective. Back to the front!
    Unplugged! :)

i know someone with a copy of this show
    Im aSSUMING YOU HAVE IT
    I HAVE THE AUDIO
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    i know someone with a copy of this show
    Im aSSUMING YOU HAVE IT
    I HAVE THE AUDIO

Yes I am aware of where to get audio and video :)
    But of course I'm not happy with the bars and under par quality. I'd also love to hear Garden and Leash which don't exist on the internet that I've found. Official release here we come!
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    hello.
    unplugged.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    page 3.

bye everyone
    Thanks for the pre-trip bump! Safe travels! We'll keep the Unplugged flame burning while you're away.
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    i think i have garden and leash
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    No way I'm hitting "Quote" on that one, danny!

This thread is driftin', driftin', driftin' to the bottom of the page; thought I'd better pull it up, up, up.

UNPLUGGED!
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    No way I'm hitting "Quote" on that one, danny!

This thread is driftin', driftin', driftin' to the bottom of the page; thought I'd better pull it up, up, up.

UNPLUGGED!

Sorry I'm writing a paper so I'm not able to keep an eye on it at the moment. Yes I was that shocked ;) Never heard/seen Garden and Leash from Unplugged. Then again I bet he's just pulling my chain ;)
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121

I believe I do too.
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    I believe I do too.

You're fucking lying! :eek:
    Seriously?!
  • Options
    I will walk, into your garden of Unplugged.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    You're fucking lying! :eek:
    Seriously?!

Well, I have it all, including the soundcheck because of a lovely person on this board. But I haven't put it all on my Zen...so I can't check at the moment.

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

• Options
    Mmm. Garden. Nice.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Garden's getting pretty lonely right now. Some UNPLUGGED would be nice.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Yes, it would.

• Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    Well, I have it all, including the soundcheck because of a lovely person on this board. But I haven't put it all on my Zen...so I can't check at the moment.

I need video and audio proof of this encore and preset ;)
    Release the goods MTV!!!
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I need video and audio proof of this encore and preset ;)
    Release the goods MTV!!!
    What he said.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    What he said.

Drop the leash! Drop the leash! We wanna see Leash Unplugged!!!
    Not now. Right now.
  • Options
    Bedtime bump.
  • Options
    Time to sign and help Unplugged be released if you haven't already :)
  • Options
    I've changed my mind. Don't release it now. Don't release it right now.
    [size=+3]RELEASE IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW![/size].
    The end.
  • Options
    LauraPJLauraPJ Mendoza, Argentina Posts: 1,777
    danny72688 wrote:
    I've changed my mind. Don't release it now. Don't release it right now.
    [size=+3]RELEASE IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW![/size].
    The end.
    Oh yeas, now we're talking.
    Mid day bump... second page... shame on you MTV!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, La Plata, 11/13/2011
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
    Buenos Aires, La Plata, 11/07/2015
  • Options
    You know what time it is?!
    12:30.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    You know what time it is?!
    12:30.
    Here's 1:34
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
  • Options
    LauraPJ wrote:
    Here's 1:34

So technically you're from the future. That means you'll get first dibs on Unplugged!
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    So technically you're from the future. That means you'll get first dibs on Unplugged!
    I'm stucked in the third world here... pretty sure I'll the last one to have it, when it's released
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
  • Options
    LauraPJ wrote:
    I'm stucked in the third world here... pretty sure I'll the last one to have it, when it's released
    Unplugged will reach all ends of the Earth.

Except your house ;):p
  • Options
    bjf143bjf143 Posts: 147
    hey guys, just a crazy thought...just b/c there's a "The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread" thread, I really don't think they're going to release it...

There are other ways to get that show, you know...
    "Actually, we're a complete fraud. We can't sing, play or write songs, we get other people to do it for us. We also pay radio stations lots of money to tell kids to buy our records and wear clothes like us."

~EV

www.myspace.com/nittanylions

Jo's Board
    http:\\jojogvn2fly.proboards86.com