Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    Collin wrote:
    Sign it, people!

Yeah! Thanks!
    releasing Unplugged = giving money to MTV. Not happening.

I've downloaded it off the web and it sounds pretty good - that's going to have to suffice.

Do you own AIC Unplugged on DVD? Or any Unplugged CDs? Small price to pay for those amazing shows. It deserves to be released. I'll give you a chance to reconsider if you'd like ;)
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    danny72688 wrote:
    You remember when he wrote PRO CHOICE on his arm? That was awesome.
    :)

One of my absolute favorite parts. Next to him falling off the chair of course....:)
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    One of my absolute favorite parts. Next to him falling off the chair of course....:)

My favorite part was seeing Stone with his hair in a ponytail.
    ;):D:p
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    You remember when he wrote PRO CHOICE on his arm? That was awesome.

Lizardjam wrote:

I WANNA SEE IIIIIIT :( i only know the pictures... totally unfair.
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    danny72688 wrote:
    My favorite part was seeing Stone with his hair in a ponytail.
    ;):D:p

Or Dave in his rat pants? :)

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

• Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    Or Dave in his rat pants? :)

I bet that's where Rats came from. Ed looked around the room and thought: "Brilliant! I'll write a song about some rats, but throw a Mike Jackson reference in to make it ambiguous!"
  • Options
  • Options
    I just broke. I watched Even Flow. I couldn't hold back.
    :( I'm weak.....
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I just broke. I watched Even Flow. I couldn't hold back.
    :( I'm weak.....

I'd watch porch if I wasn't at work...then again, I have it on my mp3 player so maybe I still will........Are the ones you posted with the counter across the front? That's the only version I can find!

• Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    "1, 2, 3, what the...is world
    coming to you didn't"

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    I'd watch porch if I wasn't at work...then again, I have it on my mp3 player so maybe I still will........Are the ones you posted with the counter across the front? That's the only version I can find!

Yup, and it's only so Davanita can see magic at it's best. It's about as shitty quality as you can get with the lame bars. Better than nothing though. I have to refrain from watching them again though.
  • Options
    i dont udnerstand. its already professionaly shot, on tv, widely circulated and easy to get. WHy petition for a show like this?
  • Options
    i dont udnerstand. its already professionaly shot, on tv, widely circulated and easy to get. WHy petition for a show like this?

Because we're a democracy ;)
    Seriously though, when was the last time this was aired on MTV? What good quality version, without the bars, with the encore, and talking between sets, can you find out there?

I'd love to give PJ and unfortunately MTV money for this product. That's cool if you don't though. That's my reasoning.
  • Options
    bebump for Unplugged

• Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Because we're a democracy ;)
    Seriously though, when was the last time this was aired on MTV? What good quality version, without the bars, with the encore, and talking between sets, can you find out there?

I'd love to give PJ and unfortunately MTV money for this product. That's cool if you don't though. That's my reasoning.

Right but there are hundreds of shows out there that are not well filmed that i would much rather have them release and take my money. MSG 98 would be fucking great, randalls island...those videos pro shot would be worth it. not mtv.
  • Options
    Right but there are hundreds of shows out there that are not well filmed that i would much rather have them release and take my money. MSG 98 would be fucking great, randalls island...those videos pro shot would be worth it. not mtv.

I agree I'd love to get my hands on those, but something about this specific show just means so much to me. I hope you'll reconsider and at least give a signature to the petition linked from page 1 :)

Fuck MTV, but back when this aired, MTV was cool in my book so I look at it as contributing to when MTV was cool. Big sales on this item may spark interest in MUSIC again instead of reality TV.
  • Options
    where you at peeps?

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    where you at peeps?

I've been watching season 8 of South Park most of today. Got some good episodes. Also going to see Ten tonight, but that's later on :D
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I've been watching season 8 of South Park most of today. Got some good episodes. Also going to see Ten tonight, but that's later on :D

haha, South Park...wonder why PJ never made it to an episode.

so i see you caved earlier today?

• Options

I can't seem to find it without the timestamp. And it'd be nice to buy an official release.

Also, I know I'm apparently in the minority here but other than the Gorge 09/01/05, or the Showbox 09/24/04, this the show I most want.

Why not?

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    haha, South Park...wonder why PJ never made it to an episode.

so i see you caved earlier today?

PJ on South Park, man what an episode that would be :D

Yeah :o I was posting the links for Davanita who hadn't seen it and I wanted to hear Even Flow soooooo bad. It was too easy to do and once I realized it was against the "rules" I couldn't shut it off. Starting now though, I'll fast ;)
  • Options
    RELEASE IT!!!

sorry! I just wanted to post more this petition :)
    Pearl Jam Mexico 2005, The greatest year ever!
    December 9, 10 - ESTA BIEN, ESTA BIEEEEEN!

www.myspace.com/clau_yellowled
  • Options
    RELEASE IT!!!

excellent :D

• Options
    RELEASE IT!!!

Feel free to stop by anytime :D I can't remember much about the show, I've been "grounded" from it until it's release ;) But I cheated and watched Even Flow today :)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Feel free to stop by anytime :D I can't remember much about the show, I've been "grounded" from it until it's release ;) But I cheated and watched Even Flow today :)

hahah ok!! so I just can come and write RELEASE IT!!?? :D

RELEASE IT!!!!

• Options
    hahah ok!! so I just can come and write RELEASE IT!!?? :D

RELEASE IT!!!!

Of course :)
    You should look for some of the shameful bumps I've pulled out of Thin Air ;)
    There was one about unplugging my phone reminding me of Unplugged way back :D:p
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:

I must say, this is the first time in days I've been slow at work. Would be nice to whip out the OFFICIAL Unplugged dvd and watch it!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    danny72688 wrote:

hahaha I imagine that!!! lol. I'll have to do that someday :D nice reminder

by the way, RELEASE IT!!! ;)

• Options
    I can describe Unplugged in one word:

Okay it wasn't a word, but you understand I hope!
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I can describe Unplugged in one word:

Okay it wasn't a word, but you understand I hope!

It's indescribably good!