The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    danny72688 wrote:
    And the sequel which will be out approximately two years after will be titled:

UNPLUGGED II: Dorian and Danny's Sexual Journey

i'm beginning to feel like you've got your mind on something else a little more than Unplugged..... ;)

iluvcats wrote:
    eeeewwww, Keanu isn't aging to well.

Keanu is fine. don't mess with Keanu.

sign the petition you little lurkin' bitches.
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    i'm beginning to feel like you've got your mind on something else a little more than Unplugged..... ;)
    You're dirty. If I was thinking like that it would be PLUGGED........
  • BadmindBadmind Posts: 267
    danny72688 wrote:
    Fine, ladies first :rolleyes:;)

UNPLUGGED: Dorian and Danny's Sexellent Adventure
    Coming soon to theaters.

And the sequel which will be out approximately two years after will be titled:

UNPLUGGED II: Dorian and Danny's Sexual Journey

Jesus Christ, there are children in here, you know... :D
    "Vocês são do caralho" Eddie Vedder : Lisbon, 04/09/2006 - best day of my life
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    Badmind wrote:
    Jesus Christ, there are children in here, you know... :D
    Don't worry the films *will* be G rated.
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    Oceans, State of Love and Trust, Alive, Black, Jeremy, Porch, Even Flow, Rockin' In The Free World

I need it on DVD/CD, so give it to me.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    danny72688 wrote:
    Don't worry the films *will* be G rated.

Ok, cool then.. I´m relieved... ;)
    kenshunt wrote:
    Oceans, State of Love and Trust, Alive, Black, Jeremy, Porch, Even Flow, Rockin' In The Free World

I need it on DVD/CD, so give it to me.
    I need it too. Pearl Jam is making me cry because I can't watch it a bazillion times *officially*
    Who knew you could be so cold PJ ;)
  • danny72688 wrote:
    No, only because I can't give you a definite answer yet. I've gotta see how next week and the 23rd play out first :o
    I hate school.

you gave nik about alil over a week to get rid of the ticket, you told me 3 weeks ago yes. Its not my cost, but this is why i do not get tickets for other people anymore.

Its a nice luxury waiting to last minute to decide on going to a show, this is why they sell tickets in advance and shows sell out.

owell
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
    Bump!! :)
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    Awesome to see this thread on page 1. Don't need to, but I'll throw a quick bump anyways.
    Sad to see that the number of signatures hasn't grown since last night though.
    Sign now. Please........
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
    Unplugged, anyone?
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."

:D
    Fighting fire with fire since world's birth, bumping into the same stone over and over again... and we call this evolution?
    you gave nik about alil over a week to get rid of the ticket, you told me 3 weeks ago yes. Its not my cost, but this is why i do not get tickets for other people anymore.

Its a nice luxury waiting to last minute to decide on going to a show, this is why they sell tickets in advance and shows sell out.

owell
    No reason to get pissed. Shouldn't be hard to get rid of since this show's sold out (I'd understand if there was a day before the show). Not like he bought it specifically for me I don't think anyway. I'm sure it won't go to waste.

Things come up, I can't really control my school schedule and the two papers that are gonna be handed out sometime next week and a test within that time frame too. The semester's almost over so I'm getting all this bullshit all at once...
    October22 wrote:
    i'm in
    viviflu wrote:
    5156 Signatures Total

Thanks you two! :D
    if i had a nickel for every time Pearl Jam has done MTV Unplugged, i'd have.....

a nickel.

which makes for a pretty unique show if you ask me.
    I need it too. Pearl Jam is making me cry because I can't watch it a bazillion times *officially*
    Who knew you could be so cold PJ ;)

There, there davanita's long lost internet husband FOUR THOUSAND MILES AWAY, don't cry!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    iluvcats wrote:
    There, there davanita's long lost internet husband FOUR THOUSAND MILES AWAY, don't cry!

of course, the *real* reason Danny's crying is because i'm so far away.....
    he just won't admit it ;)

of course, the *real* reason Danny's crying is because i'm so far away.....
    he just won't admit it ;)

pfft! I should think he wouldn't have any trouble finding a replacement for you :)
    a local replacement...and maybe younger. I think a 19 year old girl would be good for him.
    But I doubt they will share his love of UNPLUGGED
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    iluvcats wrote:
    pfft! I should think he wouldn't have any trouble finding a replacement for you :)

gee........ thanks.
    gee........ thanks.

he can't help it, that he looks like johnny depp and ashton kutcher.

ashton said he supports unplugged
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    Release me!
    Where are all the faithfull non-signers? Just sign it so I shut up already ;)
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    danny72688 wrote:
    Release me!

why are you quoting an Englebert Humperdink song?

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=1660
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    iluvcats wrote:
    why are you quoting an Englebert Humperdink song?

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=1660
    I was actually quoting Ed :p
    danny72688 wrote:
    I was actually quoting Ed :p

I know :) But since I'm rapidly approaching 50, I remember when my mom used to listen to that song that EH song.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    iluvcats wrote:
    I know :) But since I'm rapidly approaching 50, I remember when my mom used to listen to that song that EH song.
    I've never heard of that song. Is it acoustic?
    danny72688 wrote:
    I've never heard of that song. Is it acoustic?

you never heard it b/c it came out in 1968 and is not your kind of music. it is pop rock.
    http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:jpfrxqr5ldke

wonder if EH would support the marketing of mtv unplugged?
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    iluvcats wrote:
    wonder if EH would support the marketing of mtv unplugged?
    Well it's for a good cause.
    oooooohhh.........

iiereeeeeee

i am the ghost of Pearl Jam Unplugged........

please release me so i can find peace at last.....

*ooohooooooooohh*
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013