Goodsearch.com (Help out a worthy cause!)

RearviewreleaseRearviewrelease Posts: 721
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Hey guys.
I'm part of this awesome non-profit theatre group called Triboro Youth Theatre. Every year, TYT puts on 10 show, with age groups ranging from preschool to college students, and every age in between.

Just recently, the older kids just got done with the musical The Secret Garden, which I was in, and now auditions for South Pacific are in a couple days.

However, some of you may know, doing this many show a year is extremely expensive. Rights for shows range between $500-$2500, lights exceeding $2000, along with the music, the musicians, the costumes. It can be a costly event.

The woman who has been running the whole organization, Viv, is a great person. Sometimes after shows she doesn't even get paid. She always pays her helpers and managers before herself, and sometimes that leaves her with nothing.

But instead of removing shows, making them expensive to be in, making ticket prices expensive, she keeps all 10 shows a year going so that kids and teenagers like myself have the opportunity to express themselves on the stage.

Well, we just got wind of this website called Goodsearch.com

Basically, all it is is Google, but every time you search, TYT gets donated 1 cent. That's all it is.

This isn't us trying to make a quick buck, since 1 cent per search isn't very great, but any help you guys could give would be absolutely fantastic.

What I'm asking is that everybody use GoodSearch every time they need to use Google. It's the EXACT same search engine, and it wouldn't even take anything away from you guys. It would just done 1 single penny to TYT.

Just go to GoodSearch.com, and for charity type in TYT. It should verify it as Triboro Youth Theatre in Attleboro MA.

Then...search away!

Thank you guys so much, any help you could possibly give is amazing and for anyone who uses it, thank you. It really means a lot.
2006/05/25 - Boston
2008/06/30 - Mansfield
2009/10/31 - Philadelphia
2010/05/17 - Boston
2011/06/15 - Providence (Eddie Vedder)
2012/09/02 - Made in America
2013/10/17 - Worcester
2013/10/25 - Hartford
2015/09/26 - Global Citizen Festival
2016/08/05 - Fenway
2016/08/07 - Fenway
Post edited by Unknown User on