Options

***Official GREECE Fans Thread***

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413
    deftones wrote:
    Where are all the Greeks ? Preparing for the elections? Kalo Paraskevosavvatokyriako :D
    sure ,sure..
    those politicians can all go fuck them selfs
    no way, i ll spent seconds of my thoughts to them..

olivia-vedder-i8.jpg

DIMI just wants the truth! HE CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH!
    hehe..hello there!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,774
    sure ,sure..
    those politicians can all go fuck them selfs
    no way, i ll spent seconds of my thoughts to them..

olivia-vedder-i8.jpg

DIMI just wants the truth! HE CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH!
    hehe..hello there!! :)

I'm surprised you're posting... Hopefully you've got some blue on and are near a TV. :)

I figure that if if GREECE wins, it'll keep things interesting. Hooray the underdog!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    First one in...re ton Halkia ton trohonomo :evil:
    More to come...
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    More to come...
    true...pou to thimithike to theatro
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

I'm surprised you're posting... Hopefully you've got some blue on and are near a TV. :)

I figure that if if GREECE wins, it'll keep things interesting. Hooray the underdog!
    i m watching the match with big crowd..to bad we loosing 1-0 :lol:
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    More to come...
    Ti exodos htan afth re ton axrhsto. Kai den phre ton Hioth o tragikos.... Gamo ton mpaok mou mesa :D
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    deftones wrote:
    More to come...
    Ti exodos htan afth re ton axrhsto. Kai den phre ton Hioth o tragikos.... Gamo ton mpaok mou mesa :D
    mpaok..hrehheheheheheheheheehe

btw..
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=177761&start=75
  • Options
    Thanks den to eixa dei.
  • Options

Dimi no bitching.. Beer + Friends = Good times, even if team losing.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options

Dimi no bitching.. Beer + Friends = Good times, even if team losing.
    we play with a player less,red card..hehehehhe...good times..we are fucked..hehhehe :fp:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    we play with a player less,red card..hehehehhe...good times..we are fucked..hehhehe :fp:

Maybe you speak too soon? 1-1 and Greece should have scored the PK.

You miss a PK?? :(

:nono: :fp:

10 men on both sides and a backup goalkeeper... a whole new game. Keep the faith!! WE ALL BELIEVE!!
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
  • Options

true...we lost it.. :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
  • Options

true...we lost it.. :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

I was just about ready to say "wait.. what?"

One crazy game. Greece scored, but the assistant put his flag up.

Keep the faith!
  • Options

I was just about ready to say "wait.. what?"

One crazy game. Greece scored, but the assistant put his flag up.

Keep the faith!
    :D
  • Options
    Not a bad match for GREECE. The only thing to bitch would be the ref who liked to display the color yellow a little TOO much. :x

They play Czech Republic, then Russia. They should be able to advance to next round. Unfortunately, then they play Germany or Portugual.

Just take it one game at a time.
  • Options
    Not a bad match for GREECE. The only thing to bitch would be the ref who liked to display the color yellow a little TOO much. :x

They play Czech Republic, then Russia. They should be able to advance to next round. Unfortunately, then they play Germany or Portugual.

lets hope!!!
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282

If only we could play Portugal at every game... We would win every competition!! ;)

:lol:
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:

If only we could play Portugal at every game... We would win every competition!! ;)

• Options
    About 10 days ago outside Thessaloniki, near the village i live.

rainbow.jpg
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    About 10 days ago outside Thessaloniki, near the village i live.

rainbow.jpg
    nice :)
  • Options
    When does your trip start? I'm flying on Monday to London and from there the next day by train to Manchester. Can't wait, this is the first time travelling to see PJ and the feeling is amazing. I hope i will have the chance in the future for more PJ tours. Dimitri eftiaxa shmaia, tha anevaso kapoia stigmh mesa sto SK fotos...sou xrostao pneumatika dikaiomata :D

PS
    In case something goes wrong after the elections we don't have to use the return tickets :D
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    deftones wrote:
    When does your trip start? I'm flying on Monday to London and from there the next day by train to Manchester. Can't wait, this is the first time travelling to see PJ and the feeling is amazing. I hope i will have the chance in the future for more PJ tours. Dimitri eftiaxa shmaia, tha anevaso kapoia stigmh mesa sto SK fotos...sou xrostao pneumatika dikaiomata :D

PS
    In case something goes wrong after the elections we don't have to use the return tickets :D

:lol::lol:
    I leave one day after the Euro finishes, for Berlin!
    Second time travelling to see the band. First was London '07 at the 10C only floor concert... Was awesome... Amazing setlist... Was on my birthday... 8-)

If the elections go wrong I might leave on Monday too :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Dropping my sister off at airport this morning to go to greece..man i was I was going..Next year!
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    Wma31394 wrote:
    Dropping my sister off at airport this morning to go to greece..man i was I was going..Next year!
    Coming to Greece?...but we are all leaving Greece!!! :D
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    deftones wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:
    Coming to Greece?...but we are all leaving Greece!!! :D

Well I would have made a stop to see pj..then to tripoli..then hit up the islands for a week or so. Just had a baby and couldnt swing it this year.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Nice election everyone, I didn't go I'm packing !
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    Nice election everyone, I didn't go I'm packing !

fuck elections..we celebrate last night win and pass the next round at euro 12 :mrgreen:
    56351892.jpg

w11gs.jpg

27905944.jpg

hellasrusia.jpg

hellas6.jpg

Greeks spread the love.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Elladara re mounia! :lol: And now bring fuckin Merkel :twisted: We will spread love to her :D
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    Elladara re mounia! :lol: And now bring fuckin Merkel :twisted: We will spread love to her :D
    «Δεν έχουμε δουλειά, δεν έχουμε ευρώ, όμως θα σηκώσουμε το Ευρωπαϊκό» :lol::lol::lol::lol: