i enjoy ed. and mike ai enjoy them great

randaldoesjerseyrandaldoesjersey Posts: 151
edited December 2007 in The Porch
wth out who amke music and powerling, swirling. an atmosphere appears with explode, and to make happy pearl jam fans that will happy and will enjoy. we are the fantastic! who eddie maker better tunings? for the people. i love you
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Just saying what we were all thinking.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Couldn't have said it better.
    peace...
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • yes thank you. yes obliged that me enjoyed very to hear dolcezza joyous that it sheds as the stars of night of the chocolate as Phoenix that increases of viscere deep of ament inverted jeff and its pen in my ear my ear of vedder swollen eddie of niceness. would have to hug of rock and gossard of rock would have lu ' to like very in the mouth will enjoy it
  • that last one turned me on a little
    Follow the ageless tide.
    Follow the angled light.
    Follow the strangest tribe.
  • NC_IrieNC_Irie Posts: 270
    wth out who amke music and powerling, swirling. an atmosphere appears with explode, and to make happy pearl jam fans that will happy and will enjoy. we are the fantastic! who eddie maker better tunings? for the people. i love you

i think it is hilarious that this is the same dude that posted many other non-broken english posts and gets off with this crap!

tell me something Randaldo.....how does someone post something so hilarious (and in perfect english), like this: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=246165&highlight=jeff+stole+basketball

and then post something so stupid, like your current post?
    Empty pockets will allow a greater sense of wealth.
    Why contain yourself like any other book on the shelf?

Subtle voices in the wind hear the truth they're telling.
    A world begins where the road ends.
    Watch me leave it all behind.
  • he yes i don k understand????
  • FitzFitz Posts: 169
    NC_Irie wrote:
    i think it is hilarious that this is the same dude that posted many other non-broken english posts and gets off with this crap!

tell me something Randaldo.....how does someone post something so hilarious (and in perfect english), like this: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=246165&highlight=jeff+stole+basketball

and then post something so stupid, like your current post?

Obviously his keyboard is cranked.
    "First of all, there’s the palpable camaraderie and good feeling you get from the entire band as they smile and nod at each other, and huddle together in various formations throughout the show --- They look like they really like each other. They look stoked!"
  • NC_IrieNC_Irie Posts: 270
    Fitz wrote:
    Obviously his keyboard is cranked.

what a joke his posts are.

sup Fitz?
    Empty pockets will allow a greater sense of wealth.
    Why contain yourself like any other book on the shelf?

Subtle voices in the wind hear the truth they're telling.
    A world begins where the road ends.
    Watch me leave it all behind.