Options

Klausen '09 Pearl Jam Chicago Poster..

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited June 2009 in The Porch
How cool would it be if he made an Air Jordan-esque/Pearl Jam poster!! I mean it's the United center, the boys love Bball, we all know Ed is a huge fan....and it's on the fucking 23rd of Aug!!! how perfect is that?!

ok...maybe I'm alone on this...but a guy can dream...(psssttt...hear that #7? ;):mrgreen::mrgreen:)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    Sorry Crazy, but I hope not. Hate Jordan and think a sports cross would be cheesy. Read The Jordan Rules and find out more about that jerk. One of the biggest asses in all of sports and his lauded as a great guy. Gambling addict that may have gotten his father killed.
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    Sorry Crazy, but I hope not. Hate Jordan and think a sports cross would be cheesy. Read The Jordan Rules and find out more about that jerk. One of the biggest asses in all of sports and his lauded as a great guy. Gambling addict that may have gotten his father killed.

I read the Jordan rules twice..loved it..remember..the media are lying vampires...and Mike had NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS FATHERS DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJ was the baddest ass mutha fucka to ever grace a basketball court and is the epitome of excellence that transcends sports...read a few unofficial PJ books...they can make anyone look like an asshole.

and as far as it being cheesy......no fucking way!!!

jordan6.jpg
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,148

I read the Jordan rules twice..loved it..remember..the media are lying vampires...and Mike had NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS FATHERS DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJ was the baddest ass mutha fucka to ever grace a basketball court and is the epitome of excellence that transcends sports...read a few unofficial PJ books...they can make anyone look like an asshole.

and as far as it being cheesy......no fucking way!!!

jordan6.jpg

Wasn't that picture taken seconds after the illegal push off of Bryon? ;)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    i sorely hope klausen doesnt do either of the chicago posters... i assume theyll split it between BK and ames though... with the exception of '06 the ames chicago prints are always a hit... one of the cities they save their A game for
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    Hawkshore wrote:

If a tap on the ass sends you sprawling to the floor in the NBA...you deserve to lose! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    Hawkshore wrote:

If a tap on the ass sends you sprawling to the floor in the NBA...you deserve to lose! :mrgreen:
    yah thats some pussy european ball floppage if i ever saw it...

and it sucks that MJ is actually such a D-bag... grew up idolizing the guy... funny that i still like him though :|

and i hate kobe for all the same reasons :mrgreen:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    Hawkshore wrote:

and it sucks that MJ is actually such a D-bag... grew up idolizing the guy... funny that i still like him though :|

he wasn't a douche-bag...genius has little patience for mere mortals...Bird was the same way.
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    sgossard3 wrote:
    Hawkshore wrote:

A lot of it's my bitterness for being at the game when Jordan pushed off. Him and Kobe get away with murder and never are called; you should try being on the other side and you would see how bad they are.
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    LONGWAVELONGWAVE Posts: 153
    PJ should get MR BRAINWASH to do some posters!

www.mrbrainwash.com

LW
    "Rock Over London, Rock On Chicago"
  • Options
    KravenKraven Posts: 829
    Hawkshore wrote:
    A lot of it's my bitterness for being at the game when Jordan pushed off. Him and Kobe get away with murder and never are called; you should try being on the other side and you would see how bad they are.

At least MJ never freaking elbowed someone in the face, that i remember at least, like Kobe did in the finals. What a bunch of bullshit that was.
    32 shows and counting...
  • Options
    Purex37Purex37 Chicago Posts: 167
    sgossard3 wrote:

I'm sorry but LeBron James gets the most calls in today's NBA. Even more than Kobe... (He had about 200 more attempts) And His Airness had to wait until he was well established in the league before he was getting those calls consistantly. Le BJ's been getting them since his sophmore year. James averages under 2 personal fouls a game and he's a big man (plays a 3 or a 4). That number should be higher than Kobe or Michael, not lower.

Micheal%20Jordan%27s%20Famous%20Dunk.jpg
    Why go, Animal?
    Foxy Mop in my tree, no way. 
    Gods' Dice Get Right
    Come back amongst the waves yellow moon.
    https://www.instagram.com/knowcode/

• Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,784
    out of all of my PJ posters, I gotta say the '06 Ames and Klausen lacked a lot...
    hopefully whatever they do is better this time around