Options

To some people I met at the MSG shows...

Vedder316Vedder316 Posts: 205
edited July 2008 in The Porch
**Night 1, to the gentleman who spilt beer all over my wives new shoes and annoyed the hell of the good people beside us in section 116 because you cant handle your booze ....I hope the fall you took that split you face and head open is a reminder of what a FOOL you are, you missed a great show and you deserved to miss it, I have a picture of you out cold and i felt bad taking a picture of you in a puddle of your own blood, that is until you bitch slapped the nice ladies that tried to help you!!!!!

**Night 2, to the man who gracefully shared a couple puffs with us from Seattle, thanks a ton your a great man (even know your a Seahawks fan lol) I still owe you a beer or 2

**And finally Night 2, to the foreign, preppy, in a suit who didn't even know the name of the band he was there to see,, who also underestimated his tolerance for beer in section 406. No man spits, of vomits near or on me or my wife, then is a arrogant prick about it with out getting punched in the mouth for his troubles. I hope scouting for "American pussy" at a Pearl Jam show was worth the hours of dental work it will take to repair your mouth!

To all others that attended the shows, it was amazing to be part of. Thanks.
Many many wonderful shows, since day one.
Love ya Punkinfur
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    wow... sorry you had such a bad experience... but if that was your attempt at being the bigger man :rolleyes:

equally classless
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    wow... sorry you had such a bad experience... but if that was your attempt at being the bigger man :rolleyes:

equally classless

I didnt let them ruin the shows.I had the time of my life, Classless, how? I am by no means a bigger man
    Love ya Punkinfur
  • Options
    Vedder316 wrote:
    I didnt let them ruin the shows.I had the time of my life, Classless, how? I am by no means a bigger man
    maybe it was the "faggot" or the "curry eating mouth" or simply the fact that you punched the "faggot" with the "curry eating mouth" instead of having security handle it... im not siding with either asshole and i definitely wouldve agreed with you if you couldve just put it nicer without potentially offended other innocent indians that may post here (which i assume was what you were insinuating)... if your intentions were to come off as a bigot and a meathead though then your post was spot on

i should add that in general im far from worrying about being PC... but when people go out of their way to add in the detail of race and the fact that they cant speak english its just rude... how many languages do you speak? irrelevant

• Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    i dont know why, but i am sitll amazed every time i read a post from a "fan" of this band, that really has no idea what message this band they are a "fan" of is trying to send.

for fucks sake. sometimes im ashamed of some of the fanbase for this band.

i kinda feel sick right now after reading this. really.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    Vedder316 wrote:

btw, you have pretty much given us all the proof needed to show us that you are by no means the bigger man.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    sgossard3 wrote:
    maybe it was the "faggot" or the "curry eating mouth" or simply the fact that you punched the "faggot" with the "curry eating mouth" instead of having security handle it... im not siding with either asshole and i definitely wouldve agreed with you if you couldve just put it nicer without potentially offended other innocent indians that may post here (which i assume was what you were insinuating)... if your intentions were to come off as a bigot and a meathead though then your post was spot on

i should add that in general im far from worrying about being PC... but when people go out of their way to add in the detail of race and the fact that they cant speak english its just rude... how many languages do you speak? irrelevant

Well said. Not everyone speaks English... when I visit a non English speaking country I do my best in THEIR language... and usually they help out so I don't murder their language anymore :p but that is if they can.
  • Options
    Man i am very sorry if i offended anyone with the language i used to describe the incidents. I let anger take hold and and stupidity took over. Again I am very sorry if i offended anyone. It was not my intention to do so.
    Love ya Punkinfur
  • Options
    Vedder316 wrote:
    Man i am very sorry if i offended anyone with the language i used to describe the incidents. I let anger take hold and and stupidity took over. Again I am very sorry if i offended anyone. It was not my intention to do so.
    thanks for that... i figured it was a heat of the moment thing but i just wanted you to be sure of your words... no hard feelings from me though for sure... just a heads up

• Options
    Thanks for the understanding.
    Love ya Punkinfur
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    Vedder316 wrote:
    **Night 1, to the gentleman who spilt beer all over my wives new shoes and annoyed the hell of the good people beside us in section 116 because you cant handle your booze ....I hope the fall you took that split you face and head open is a reminder of what a FOOL you are, you missed a great show and you deserved to miss it, I have a picture of you out cold and i felt bad taking a picture of you in a puddle of your own blood, that is until you bitch slapped the nice ladies that tried to help you!!!!!

Ok, no offense, but that's one of the most fucked up things I've ever read.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    Vedder316 wrote:

hey, its all good. :) anger can do that to you.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    I guess it all came down to how both mentioned individuals where treating the women around them. Theres just certain things you do not say or do to a mans wife. I know it can get pretty wild at any concert, and I understand how the hooch effects some people. But I tried being polite several times with this guy, even gave him 4 smokes when he asked to bum 1. But no one will ever speak like that to my wife. I deeply regret using those words but I stand by hooking the guy. Morals are shit these days.
    Love ya Punkinfur