Options

poster tonight??

mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
edited June 2009 in The Porch
hey there--
i was just wondering if anyone could grab me a poster from tonight's show. i had a friend that was going to go, but had to change his plans at the last minute. i was hoping to get a poster from a bday show. (mine is today).
i can pay full price + throw in some goodies. just let me know! thanks & HAVE FUN!

Matt
(mfc2006)
I LOVE MUSIC.
www.cluthelee.com
www.cluthe.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    happy B-Day dude...if i was going i'd def get you one.
  • Options
    thanks, man. hope i'm able to get one!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    Happy b-day bro!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,866
    If you don't have any luck tonight it seems to be the same 2 eddie posters alternating, unless there is a different poster tonight, there might have been one other one thrown in there for the Ryman shows I think...
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    a5pj wrote:
    If you don't have any luck tonight it seems to be the same 2 eddie posters alternating, unless there is a different poster tonight, there might have been one other one thrown in there for the Ryman shows I think...

true---and they'll probably sell them through the 10c after the tour. i was just hoping to not have to pay the inflated price is all. he was going to grab a poster and a 3/4 baseball shirt if the posters were gone.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,866
    mfc2006 wrote:
    a5pj wrote:

true---and they'll probably sell them through the 10c after the tour. i was just hoping to not have to pay the inflated price is all. he was going to grab a poster and a 3/4 baseball shirt if the posters were gone.

those baseball shirts are cool, sold out for philly 2 though. Happy Birthday!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    big thanks to bigeye21. he's going to try to grab me one while in Atlanta. thanks for all the bday wishes everyone! thanks again, Donny! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,078
    Happy Birthday Matt! :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Happy Birthday Matt! :)

thanks, D! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,314
    Happy b-day ,from Greece Matt
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Happy b-day ,from Greece Matt

thanks!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com