Options

Anybody willing to pick up some merch for me?

B-RyeB-Rye Posts: 130
edited June 2009 in The Porch
I tried desperately (missed Liam Finn) to get the wallet and water bottle (and after seeing it, I wanted the baseball tee) from Memphis. Anybody have extras to sell or willing to pick them up and ship em (payment obviously would be arranged + shipping).
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    In case you can't get anyone, 10c will probably sell a lot of the stuff in a few weeks after the shows end
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    In case you can't get anyone, 10c will probably sell a lot of the stuff in a few weeks after the shows end

no dought.
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    BD177201 wrote:
    I tried desperately (missed Liam Finn) to get the wallet and water bottle (and after seeing it, I wanted the baseball tee) from Memphis. Anybody have extras to sell or willing to pick them up and ship em (payment obviously would be arranged + shipping).

not sure if u held one or not there very thin and they run very small so if u do grab one keep that in mind .. peace out
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    The Memphis shirt is thin, but pretty nice. It is American Apparel brand. Ohh and I think it runs true to size if not slightly big. It is one that I don't think is made extremely small.

And they had some shirts in sizes up to 3X for everyone who has been asking for bigger shirts. I thought that was cool! :mrgreen:
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    mindi wrote:
    The Memphis shirt is thin, but pretty nice. It is American Apparel brand. Ohh and I think it runs true to size if not slightly big. It is one that I don't think is made extremely small.

And they had some shirts in sizes up to 3X for everyone who has been asking for bigger shirts. I thought that was cool! :mrgreen:

thought the 3 xl was beautiful i have been on the ten club for years about that .. i was even asking if they would do just one shirt in that size .. so yes i was also shocked and buying all at once ...
  • Options
    Still nobody....but thanks on the heads up! I'll keep that in mind. I'll also check back to see the merch section through the 10c often.
  • Options
    BUMP!
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    If I was going to another show I'd do it for you :P but I'm not :(
    Hopefully someone else will do it.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy