Options

Could there be anything better than........

OffMeGoesOffMeGoes Posts: 483
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Eddie closing out his Into the Wild era with two nights at Benaroya Hall.............oh my........

YOU name one now!
Could there be anything better than..............
Formally known as Tackalac before being formally known as Vedderwt,,,,....release my old name and posts....

I saw a wino eating grapes, I said, "Dude, you have to wait"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    I'll name 2(or 5)..... closing with 3 shows in Hawaii and the 2 shows at the Ryman.
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:
    I'll name 2(or 5)..... closing with 3 shows in Hawaii and the 2 shows at the Ryman.

I was at both Ryman shows, so I guess I meant looking forward.....

Mr. Finn at Gruhn's Guitars.....got to hear a few chords to Society....!!
    3652200272_e69362f56f_m.jpg

3651397553_b1ae3647a3_m.jpg
    Formally known as Tackalac before being formally known as Vedderwt,,,,....release my old name and posts....

• Options
    3652184526_6bde802019_m.jpg

• Options
    3651395023_b7490d71dc_m.jpg

• Options
    3652182726_e2e8384093_m.jpg

• Options
    3651406617_dd535b0523_m.jpg

My Seat, both nights......cant get any better than that!

• Options
    pjten77pjten77 Posts: 225
    yes...............Ed playing in my backyard for three consecutive nights, starting on Thursday for my b-day, and then finishing it off on Friday and Saturday just for the neighbors.
    Toronto-96/Barrie-98/Pittsburgh-00/Toronto-00/Buffalo-03/Toronto-03/Kitchener-05/Toronto-05/Hamilton-05/Toronto I-06/Toronto 2-06/E.V. Toronto- 08/ Toronto- 09/Buffalo-10/Hamilton- 11/ London- 13/ Buffalo- 13/Detroit- 14/Ottawa-16/Toronto II-16/Fenway I & II- 16
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    3 Nights at the spectrum to close the fall US leg of the tour for Backspacer
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    pjten77 wrote:
    yes...............Ed playing in my backyard for three consecutive nights, starting on Thursday for my b-day, and then finishing it off on Friday and Saturday just for the neighbors.

Oh, yeah, that makes my suggestion look really weak. I heard you can hire bands like The Rolling Stones and Aerosmith to play at private parties (5-6 songs and then they bounce)....costs like 500K-1 million. Wonder what Eddie costs.......

• Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Vedderwt wrote:
    Eddie closing out his Into the Wild era with two nights at Benaroya Hall.............oh my........

YOU name one now!
    Could there be anything better than..............
    That would be fucking SWEET!!! 8-)
  • Options
    pjten77pjten77 Posts: 225
    Vedderwt wrote:
    pjten77 wrote:

Oh, yeah, that makes my suggestion look really weak. I heard you can hire bands like The Rolling Stones and Aerosmith to play at private parties (5-6 songs and then they bounce)....costs like 500K-1 million. Wonder what Eddie costs.......

you imagine paying that kind of dough and they jet after 5-6 songs...........all I can offer Ed is free wine and free herb.....maybe he'll take it??
    Toronto-96/Barrie-98/Pittsburgh-00/Toronto-00/Buffalo-03/Toronto-03/Kitchener-05/Toronto-05/Hamilton-05/Toronto I-06/Toronto 2-06/E.V. Toronto- 08/ Toronto- 09/Buffalo-10/Hamilton- 11/ London- 13/ Buffalo- 13/Detroit- 14/Ottawa-16/Toronto II-16/Fenway I & II- 16
  • Options
    you imagine paying that kind of dough and they jet after 5-6 songs...........all I can offer Ed is free wine and free herb.....maybe he'll take it??[/quote]

What kind of herb? This one??
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2DyzlBEPyA

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    Could there be anything better than PJ coming down to Tampa soon?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,306
    unplugged in epidaurous theather..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”