Options

http://phpbbplanet.com/beepeople

2»

Comments

• Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    demetrios wrote:

lol

until that user un-ban's me from my RM, and that user hang's up the status of MOD over at RM,
    i will be a happy man! i hope to get back on RM tomorrow. if not, things are gonna change.

nobody, i repeat, nobody takes my passion of pearl jam away from me.

good night! :)

D

???

whachoo talkin' bout Willis?
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,607
    demetrios wrote:

until that user un-ban's me from my RM, and that user hang's up the status of MOD over at RM,
    i will be a happy man! i hope to get back on RM tomorrow. if not, things are gonna change.

D

D, this isn't going to end well if you keep this fight up publicly. do whatever needs to be done behind the scenes, better that way for all involved. there's no need to start fueling the hate with these types of posts here or elsewhere on other sites. don't get yourself banned again, just take a step back and cool down, this stuff isn't worth it,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,122
    100 Pacer wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

D

D, this isn't going to end well if you keep this fight up publicly. do whatever needs to be done behind the scenes, better that way for all involved. there's no need to start fueling the hate with these types of posts here or elsewhere on other sites. don't get yourself banned again, just take a step back and cool down, this stuff isn't worth it,...

i am taking a step back & cooling down. my arms are shaking & feeling weak from less air.
    but i will tell you this, i will be a happy man until the user Bee Girl hang's up the status as MOD over at RM!
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    But what right or entitlement do you think you have to be able to command an independently ran board to demote someone from mod status?

And why for the love of Pearl Jam does this have to be dealt with on The Porch, here on this board as a public matter?
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    hai guyz wuts going on in this thread?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,122
    aNiMaL wrote:
    But what right or entitlement do you think you have to be able to command an independently ran board to demote someone from mod status?

And why for the love of Pearl Jam does this have to be dealt with on The Porch, here on this board as a public matter?

i'm totally depressed out of my fucking mind right now! :(
    i don't even know where the hell i'm at!
    sorry to waste your time! :cry:
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488

riddler.gif
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    jimed14 wrote:

riddler.gif

Probably the best response I've ever gotten from something stupid I've written.

a tip of the cap to you, sir.
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    demetrios wrote:
    aNiMaL wrote:

i'm totally depressed out of my fucking mind right now! :(
    i don't even know where the hell i'm at!
    sorry to waste your time! :cry:
    D, I am quite certain you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Get some sleep, clear your mind, and tomorrow things will not seem as bad. You still have this board. Cheer up man.
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    It's a fucking message board.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329

Really? Do they have video? Are there threads covering all the different positions from the Kama Sutra?

No wonder it's hard (pun intended) to get validated over there. They must need each person to prove their age. (rim shot!)

:D:mrgreen::o:lol: :evil: :cry::D
  • Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    o_rly.jpg
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Murderers wrote:
    o_rly.jpg
    ya_rly.jpg
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
This discussion has been closed.