Options

Requesting places to stay in New England

TooMuchBloodTooMuchBlood Posts: 312
edited August 2021 in The Porch
Hello. I realize this is the wrong area of the cork board to post this, but damn, I'm in a hurry.

That said, I'm Brian from Philadelphia and am making last-minute plans for an 18-day trek throughout much of New England. The plans are last-minute because of recent layoffs, and I wasn't sure whether I could go. I am seeking couches or floors to crash on in the following places.

I promise I won't be in your way. I'm going on the trip to experience the New England culture, people and history and take 2,000-plus photographs and shoot a scrappy short, the latter for kicks. I'd be happy to drop a twenty at each spot and chat it up with a fellow PJ fan in an area of the country I'm excited about seeing.

If you are able to help me out, please let me know at [personal info redacted]. ASAP please! The dates that aren't listed are places I have a hostel for (Boston) and a national and state park. My trip will last from July 2 to 18.
[personal info redacted]

Thank you!

Providence, RI: July 2 and 3
Manchester, NH: July 7 and 8
Portland, ME: July 9 and 10
Burlington, VT: July 14 and 15
Bennington, VT: July 16
Hartford, CT: July 17
New Haven, CT: July 18
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Options
    3legged dog3legged dog Posts: 896
    if all fails, call the chamber of commerce in the states you are visiting and find free places to pop up a tent. most walmarts let you park your van/car overnight. Goodluck my friend!
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.