Options

midwest fans going east????

ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
edited March 2008 in The Porch
anyone interested in driving and lowering the gas prices?

i have a truck that seats 3, two of the seats will be occupied by me and my wife, and will be pulling a pop up camper that will sleep us comfortably.
live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
    ajedigecko wrote:

i have a truck that seats 5 and will be pulling a pop up camper that will sleep us comfortably.

i'm from columbia, mo. my wife and i just decided we're gonna fly out there for a show. fuck it man, you are only alive once. my last show was in STL in 2004 at the fox. i have to see these guys again. 4 years is too long.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    i'm from columbia, mo. my wife and i just decided we're gonna fly out there for a show. fuck it man, you are only alive once. my last show was in STL in 2004 at the fox. i have to see these guys again. 4 years is too long.
    i understand.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
    i had been thinking that my last show was a good one, and if i didn't see them again, that i'd be satisfied with never seeing them again. intimate venue, killer set list, great seats. then all this tour talk got the best of me.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    im lookin to hitch a ride from chicago to any of the shows... preferably NYC... im an incredibly poor college student tho so id rather split the gas price like 9 ways if possible rather than 3... anyone out there got a big van and taking lots of people??
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    im lookin to hitch a ride from chicago to any of the shows... preferably NYC... im an incredibly poor college student tho so id rather split the gas price like 9 ways if possible rather than 3... anyone out there got a big van and taking lots of people??
    i remember those days. i am an incredibly scared of flying father. hopefully something materializes.
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Seriously people don't fall for this BS and waste money going east. I have zero sources but look at 06. I'm guessing we will hear midwest dates soon enough. Come on, Pearl Jam can't skip out on their best fans!!!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    now this is the better attitude! Hope all you guys get shows.
  • Options
    ucsbucsb Posts: 58
    Hey I am from Chicago. I want to go!!! I can only make it to the last show though. If you are down let's car pool. I can play 99.99% of their songs. I will bring my acoustic guitar we will sing songs the whole way there!!

peace,

D
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I am actually thinking about going. I am in IL, but about 30 mins from St Louis MO. I'd love a STL date but for now and thinking about flying, yes flying I loathe riding in a car for more than an hour, so my short list is MA or SC. I showed the list to my daughter and asked her which she would be interested in and she picked those. SC because she has a friend there and MA because she wants to go to the Tweeter Center, she loves the name. :D

Anyway I guess I have until Monday to decide. But as of right now I am trying to see how close the airport is to the Colonial Center in SC. And where we could stay.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    ajedigecko wrote:

i have a truck that seats 3, two of the seats will be occupied by me and my wife, and will be pulling a pop up camper that will sleep us comfortably.
    With you guys being in Wichita, this is tempting but I know I cannot get out of work, I am taking 3 days off in May for Graduation and Radiohead concert in dallas. Which dates were you planning on?
  • Options
    DozierDozier Posts: 31
    pureoc wrote:
    Seriously people don't fall for this BS and waste money going east. I have zero sources but look at 06. I'm guessing we will hear midwest dates soon enough. Come on, Pearl Jam can't skip out on their best fans!!!

I'm asking this question because I don't know the answer, not to be a smartass, but how many times have they done a full tour without a new album?
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110
    mindi wrote:
    Anyway I guess I have until Monday to decide. But as of right now I am trying to see how close the airport is to the Colonial Center in SC. And where we could stay.
    Airport is about 7 or 8 miles from downtown. You'd have to go through West Columbia or Cayce to get to the Colonial Center.
  • Options
    I'm near St. Louis and contemplating either the Virginia Beach or Columbia show...guess I need to decide soon.
  • Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    Cleveland to Virginia Beach