Options

All Eddie posters will be up for sale June 22nd at 10 PM PST

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,823
    js280023 wrote:
    Are they signed by eddie or the artist.

didn't say. but i think they will be only signed by brad! :)
    just like the first 2 in the west coast, and other 2 in the east coast of '08.
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Love to see what those hawaii ones looked like.
  • Options
    number 7number 7 Posts: 81
    i am thinking about changing the time of the sale to better suit as many people as possible... originally the idea was to give the folks in europe and in australia a reasonable hour to get posters, most of the time the sales happen when they are asleep... and they haven't even had a chance to see Ed play solo, let alone get a poster...
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    number 7 wrote:
    i am thinking about changing the time of the sale to better suit as many people as possible... originally the idea was to give the folks in europe and in australia a reasonable hour to get posters, most of the time the sales happen when they are asleep... and they haven't even had a chance to see Ed play solo, let alone get a poster...

very cool of you brad!

any chance we'll see the hawaii designs? :oops: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    number 7 wrote:

i think it's a great time. i don't mind the 2am jam here in halifax.
    it' be what? 6am in uk, 1pm melbourne?
    it's not bad! :)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
  • Options
    maybe the 2nd one, some day...
  • Options
    number 7 wrote:

sweet! 8-)
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,028
    number 7 wrote:
    nice! Thanks Number 7!!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    well i am thinking about maybe switching it to 1 pm pst... that makes it 10 PM in europe but then 6 AM in oz... you can't win on this round world! Damn you Christopher Columbus!!!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    edited June 2009
    number 7 wrote:
    well i am thinking about maybe switching it to 1 pm pst... that makes it 10 PM in europe but then 6 AM in oz... you can't win on this round world! Damn you Christopher Columbus!!!

:lol::lol::lol:
    Post edited by norm on
  • Options
    number 7 wrote:

:lol:

1pm pst time is great too! :)
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    tbh i think its just good that us europeans can buy them :D:D
  • Options
    satansbed wrote:

good luck next week man! :)
    i'm starting on your gift this afternoon! :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    satansbed wrote:

your the coolest man ever :lol:
  • Options
    satansbed wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    satansbed wrote:

your the coolest man ever :lol:

sometimes! :shock:
  • Options
    Is the sale time officially changed to 1pst now?
    Honolulu Dec 2, 2006
    Seattle Sept 21 & 22 2009
    Portland Sept 26, 2009
    Madison Square Garden May 20 & 21, 2010
    Bridge School Oct 23 & 24, 2010
    Alpine Valley - PJ20 Sept 3 & 4, 2011
    DeLuna Sept 21, 2012
    Atlanta Sept 22, 2012
    Missoula Sept 30, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    Portland Nov 29, 2013
    Spokane Nov 30, 2013
    Vancouver Dec 4, 2013
    Seattle Dec 6, 2013
    Tulsa Oct 8, 2014
    Lincoln Oct 9, 2014
    Telluride July 9, 2016
    Boston Aug 5 & 7, 2016
    Chicago 20 & 21, 2016
    New York Apr 7, 2017
    Seattle 8 & 10, 2018
    Missoula Aug 13, 2018
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    number 7 wrote:

Mate, I don't mind what time the poster sale is.........just as long as I get one :lol:
  • Options
    Is the sale time officially changed to 1pst now?

don't know yet. we will probably get another email if the time has officially changed! :)
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,188
    Hi Brad, can you comment on the print runs for the two EV posters? Thanks!
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    number 7 wrote:

c'mon bk, you've been around this block before ... you know SOMEONE is going to bellyache no matter what you do!

If it's not the time, it's that the site is too slow ... do what's best for you, both mentally and from a business stand point.

The real question (which was hinted at) ... are you going to use those hawaii designs for anything else?
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    number 7 wrote:

Yup, I think you and EV should come to Ireland, do a show and sell some posters.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    number 7 wrote:

Yup, I think you and EV should come to Ireland, do a show and sell some posters.

Definatly
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    Being that Liam took the pic of the blue one, I wonder if the poster will be co-signed by Liam...

that would be pretty damn cool.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    satansbed wrote:
    number 7 wrote:

Definatly

not that BK has been to it, but, there is a European version of Flatstock (poster expo) ... there was one in Hamburg last September ... not sure if there's another planed right now.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,572
    The faith no more print is sweet!
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    demetrios wrote:
    sweet! :)

e61fc55a4b_email_header2.jpg

New Posters for Sale...

All new posters will be up for sale June 22nd at 10 PM PST...

Big Business

http://gallery.mailchimp.com/07050ecca0 ... _LARGE.jpg

If you haven't heard Big Business and you like heavy music then you need to go to itunes or myspace or the music store immediately! They used to be just a bass and drum duo but now have a guitar player, hence the three guys in the poster... drums (mallets), guitar (axe) and one giant pummeling bass (sledge hammer).

The poster is 17" x 24", 6 colors (the gold is metallic) and they are signed and numbered out of 182 however only 100 are up for sale. They are $25 plus shipping.

Eddie Vedder 2009 Tour Poster

2009evtourlarge.jpg

Keeping in line with the last two legs of Ed's solo tour posters, here's another shot of Ed, this time the photograph used was taken by Liam Finn.

The poster is 16"x24", 2 colors and signed and numbered. They will be $50 plus shipping.

Eddie Vedder 2009 Tour Poster - EVel Rocket

2009evrocketlarge1.jpg

In case it's not obvious yet, Ed is a fan of Evel Knievel. Will our hero make it across the canyon...? Only time will tell... The poster is 18"x24",5 colors (the gold is metallic, unlike the show copies) and signed and numbered. They will be $60 plus shipping.

Eddie Vedder Hawaii poster

Originally I was going to do a poster for the Hawaii shows of the tour, unfortunately Ed wasn't into his first concept I had done for him and sent me back to the drawing board and then wasn't into the 2nd attempt. So I did two totally different posters, but neither were what Ed was looking for... and time has run out. And that's a shame, I was liking the 2nd one... but so it goes...

Faith No More - Glows in the Dark!

2009faithnomorelarge.jpg

The folks over at secretserpents.com were kind enough to ask me to participate in their Faith No More reunion tour poster series. I will not be selling any copies of these, the only way you can get them will be via secretserpents.com on July 2nd at 10 AM PST or if you happen to be attending the show in Riga, Latvia. Sign up to the secretserpents.com mailing list for any announcements/sale updates. I should hopefully be doing a few more posters this year for the Secret Serpents crew so stay tuned for those...

More Mogwai and Flight of the Conchords

After packing up the last batch of orders, turns out I still have some of these posters available. So if you missed out on either the Mogwai or both of the color ways for the Flight of the Conchords, there will be more available as well.

There are still a lot more posters to work on along with processing and packing new orders, so please allow at least 2 to 3 weeks for delivery on these orders... here's what's in the works... 2 Pearl Jam posters, Flight to Mars, "No Fin No Future" charity art print, Day 16 Art Print, Spinal Tap movie poster for the Alamo Theater and some more gig posters for a few more bands to be announced later...

I think that's it for now... hope you are all well!

thanks as always
    bradK.

2am Halifax Time! :mrgreen:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Brad please do a Hawaii poster for us. It doesn't matter if it's late. We don't mind. Good things come to those who wait! :)
    Honolulu Dec 2, 2006
    Seattle Sept 21 & 22 2009
    Portland Sept 26, 2009
    Madison Square Garden May 20 & 21, 2010
    Bridge School Oct 23 & 24, 2010
    Alpine Valley - PJ20 Sept 3 & 4, 2011
    DeLuna Sept 21, 2012
    Atlanta Sept 22, 2012
    Missoula Sept 30, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    Portland Nov 29, 2013
    Spokane Nov 30, 2013
    Vancouver Dec 4, 2013
    Seattle Dec 6, 2013
    Tulsa Oct 8, 2014
    Lincoln Oct 9, 2014
    Telluride July 9, 2016
    Boston Aug 5 & 7, 2016
    Chicago 20 & 21, 2016
    New York Apr 7, 2017
    Seattle 8 & 10, 2018
    Missoula Aug 13, 2018
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,671
    number 7 wrote:

if even a B/W image of the Hawaii poster can be posted over at Artillery, it would be much appreciated bK!

;)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 315
    I like both EV posters but I am diggin' on the blue one a lot. I'll make the effort to snag one.
  • Options
    teddysgirlteddysgirl Posts: 78
    satansbed wrote:
    number 7 wrote:

Definatly

Give us the chance...

I can't tell you what it's been like reading about Eddie's tour... :D:cry: